Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt smith

MIKE ASHLEY PREFERRED BIDDER

but he doesn’t want the club 😂😂😂

Doom and gloom continues

Great_Expectations

Well that escalated since my lunch read.

What a rollercoaster and have to say I’ve come off it not excited at all.

Tbf to @Saddlebrains I had heard very similar with some slight differences. It then went a bit quieter and worrying, then positive again.

Been quiet last 24 hours and I guess this is why.

I’m really not excited by the Ashley stuff. Especially if it is linked to Hoffman (rumoured).

OyJimmy

I suspect Ashley would buy CCFC but not at the price SISU will demand. Ultimately it’s clear that to move forward we either build our own stadium or SISU cut their losses and get what they can. Some realism from SISU is needed.

The Philosopher

I suspect Ashley would buy CCFC but not at the price SISU will demand. Ultimately it’s clear that to move forward we either build our own stadium or SISU cut their losses and get what they can. Some realism from SISU is needed.
Watch Ashley buy Nuneaton or the Brakes or similar and shift them to the CBS for the laugh, bankroll them to the league.

Satire. I hope.

no_loyalty

Just seen Ashley’s helicopter fly over the CBS.

OyJimmy

There is no way Ashley would be daft enough to say he wants either Cov or Wasps at this stage. More likely he’ll wait for Joy Sepalla to call and tell her she needs to pay more to use the ground or she can F off to Walsall or Northampton. Or of course he’ll give her 50p and a packet of Crisps for the club which she will gratefully accept.

More turbulence ahead I fear.

Nick

Administrator
There is no way Ashley would be daft enough to say he wants either Cov or Wasps at this stage. More likely he’ll wait for Joy Sepalla to call and tell her she needs to pay more to use the ground or she can F off to Walsall or Northampton. Or of course he’ll give her 50p and a packet of Crisps for the club which she will gratefully accept.

More turbulence ahead I fear.

With the club stuck in the middle of it.

This is the kind of shit the council should be ensuring doesn't happen to CCFC any more.

CCFC_Irish

The council don't seem to get the survival and success of Coventry FC is linked with increases tourism to the city.

wingy

Did Clive just say there is another ten day extension?
Or was he referring to the previous which left us wondering if and where we play.

Philosorapter

What do people want the council to do exactly?

It's quite obvious, Shmmeee, The bid which has the best chance of actually using the Arena for sport.

Which was what the Arena was actually designed for.

Just helping out the mushrooms at the council.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread