Watching Coventry abroad (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

I’m in Spain at the moment and I was wondering if anyone knew if the game on Saturday is on any foreign channels? The place I’m staying gets it’s TV through a little black box full of streaming apps which seems to be able to have every TV channel in the world available to it. Alternatively is anyone familiar with these gadgets and knows how to use it to stream from another source? I’ve looked but I’m pretty much a technophobe so I don’t understand to use half of what’s available on it.

Marty

The game with be on the ccfc website.

skyblueelephant76

I’m in Spain at the moment and I was wondering if anyone knew if the game on Saturday is on any foreign channels? The place I’m staying gets it’s TV through a little black box full of streaming apps which seems to be able to have every TV channel in the world available to it. Alternatively is anyone familiar with these gadgets and knows how to use it to stream from another source? I’ve looked but I’m pretty much a technophobe so I don’t understand to use half of what’s available on it.
You can go to ccfc.co.uk and log on/register for iFollow - you can watch the game for £5. If you don't have a laptop/tablet they can add the ifollow Coventry app to their box and you can register and play it through that.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Are you in the Murcia region of Spain by any chance? There is a massive Scunthorpe following there and they show all their games!

Users who are viewing this thread