watching pre-season and league matches (1 Viewer)

eamo63

for the first time in years i have been able to plan to go to all of coventry's home matches traveling from ireland and looking forward to it instead of going to the odd match here and there now after all that is going on all i can say is
WHILE SISU IS IN CHARGE I WILL NOT GO TO ANY MATCHES
totally agree with the fans that say they wont go if they play in another ground dont go if all that turn up is away fans it will tell them they have no-one in coventry who wants them this breaks my heart i am from coventry and they are always deep i my heart

Astute

for the first time in years i have been able to plan to go to all of coventry's home matches traveling from ireland and looking forward to it instead of going to the odd match here and there now after all that is going on all i can say is
totally agree with the fans that say they wont go if they play in another ground dont go if all that turn up is away fans it will tell them they have no-one in coventry who wants them this breaks my heart i am from coventry and they are always deep i my heart

What is your excuse for not going to away games?

The boys need supporting. It would also send a bigger message to everyone if we had a bigger away support than home if they move us out of Cov.

The Reverend Skyblue

eamo63, are you going to Holland for the pre season tour ? i'm looking to go on my todd ,but it would be nice to know if other skyblue fans on here will be there

The Reverend Skyblue

I will be doing away games, and also plan to do the pre season games, including a holland. Not that I've booked up for it yet! I'm shit at deciding where to stay, and making decisions in general :(

sw88, are you a defo for the dutch tour, that's you and me from here, though I do 't have the relevant evidence to back this up, perhaps grenduffy has, its a good chance he has

Last edited:

The Reverend Skyblue

I used to go out with a beauty from Rotterdam and I've done the trip from Harwich many times. Eight -ten hours on the ferry, plenty of time for relaxation.
If my daughter/wife does need me for a few days i'm in. I'll book up nearer the time and after a bit of cheap hotel research

Grendel

I used to go out with a beauty from Rotterdam and I've done the trip from Harwich many times. Eight -ten hours on the ferry, plenty of time for relaxation.
If my daughter/wife does need me for a few days i'm in. I'll book up nearer the time and after a bit of cheap hotel research

Have you checked the club are not getting any appearance money for turning up?

Not one penny more remember.

The Reverend Skyblue

Have you checked the club are not getting any appearance money for turning up?

Not one penny more remember.

FFs I am not part of the NOPM campaign/ Do you have a brain at all. For the last time I will travel away only, if we ever play outside of Cov, and that's goes for the five family members who I will go with.
If they play at the Ricoh then I will go and so will my in laws who I will go with.

Grenduffy at least read up on certain members you constantly try to belittle

Users who are viewing this thread