WBA (h) now on Monday 30th Oct (1 Viewer)

Chris1987

A combination of working nights and living in Sheffield makes these fixture changes very annoying.

Brylowes

A home game for us is a 340 mile round trip, you expect a sprinkling of midweek games over the season but this is ridiculous, certainly wouldn’t have invested in season tickets had we known this in advance.
We seem to have more Saturday games moved now than we did when we were playing 2nd fiddle to the Rugger team.

Blind-Faith

9 out of 23 home games now not being played on a Saturday. Whole idea is to have something to do on a Saturday afternoon with my mates. I accept 2/3 game might be on a Tuesday or Wednesday night , but this is taking the piss

ccfc_Tom

So do sky just decide on a game they want moved to a monday night and thats the end of it? No discussions with clubs prior etc?

Ashdown

No consideration for fans at all these days, it’s take it or leave it and they know we are all addicted so find it hard to walk away.

Grendel

Next season will be far worse

fernandopartridge

Tbf a local derby being moved to a Monday night is not as bad as say a midday kick off for Middlesbrough at home

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Harder on a school night ffs

Got to do my homework...

But yeah annoying now I have a season ticket. Didn't care when just bought game by game.

Sky need to get more away games for us on instead.

ccfc1234

Going away for 5 days on holiday and book flights on the Sunday so we could go to the game. Would have gone the day before if we had known! It is what it is but it is annoying!

ccfc1234

Tbf a local derby being moved to a Monday night is not as bad as say a midday kick off for Middlesbrough at home

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Guess it depends on your personal circumstances! I go with a family and it's the worst for them, they can go 12.00 or 17.30 on a Saturday and at a push on a Friday at 1945 as its not a school night but Monday night is out the question.

Chris1987

No Chris , I’m looking after my friends farm in Northumberland from this Thursday whilst they go away for a hard earned rest . So it was never on the agenda. Pissed off with that also 🤨
I love Northumberland though. Daughter lives in Newcastle so we've stayed on that Northumberland coastline a few times.

Covkid1968#

Going to go against the grain here… I don’t mind the home games moving. I can get stuff done at home on the Saturday

Johnnythespider

Guess it depends on your personal circumstances! I go with a family and it's the worst for them, they can go 12.00 or 17.30 on a Saturday and at a push on a Friday at 1945 as its not a school night but Monday night is out the question.
I'm no fan of Monday night football but isn't this half term so no school Tuesday?

Seaside-Skyblue

It certainly will get much worse next season, approx 60% of all championship games will be on Sky. I think we’ll be seeing Saturday and Sunday evening live games (and both lunchtimes). I can’t see how they will fit them in otherwise, unless they use the red button (in which case presentation quality will deteriorate)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wonder if this is the start of the end of large crowds? I really hope not but could this potentially mean more people will just decide to stay at home and watch instead of turning up? Then again I guess a lot of Prem teams are on most weeks yet they still get the crowds but that's higher quality football...I just worry about the atmosphere dwindling which is such a big part of going.

Users who are viewing this thread