We are moving to a ground that is about to be redeveloped FFS (1 Viewer)

Welshted

Skybluesquirrel

According to Wikipedia, the west stand holds 4,000. The East just 1,700.

So NTFC are looking at a reduced capacity for the season from 7,653 to 3,653 when the work is started on the west stand. Ive never seen a redevelopment take place that doesn't result in the whole stand being closed for health and safety reasons.

Their average attendance over the last couple of years for NTFC is around 4,500. Looks like the loss of income for NTFC will be compensated in some part from the rent paid by SISU.

SISU must be now expecting less than 3,000 city fans to actually turn up...

wingy

According to Wikipedia, the west stand holds 4,000. The East just 1,700.

So NTFC are looking at a reduced capacity for the season from 7,653 to 3,653 when the work is started on the west stand. Ive never seen a redevelopment take place that doesn't result in the whole stand being closed for health and safety reasons.

Their average attendance over the last couple of years for NTFC is around 4,500. Looks like the loss of income for NTFC will be compensated in some part from the rent paid by SISU.

SISU must be now expecting less than 3,000 city fans to actually turn up...

Dan could confirm that If he puts out he Survey results ,Verbally confirmed to be 25% willing to follow CCFC out of town.

Steve_75

What's the betting that we somehow get to the 3rd round of the FA cup and draw Man Utd or Villa at 'home'?
I imagine NOPM would go out the window for some (although there wouldn't be much chance of a ticket unless we moved again for 'safety reasons').

italiahorse

What's the betting that we somehow get to the 3rd round of the FA cup and draw Man Utd or Villa at 'home'?
I imagine NOPM would go out the window for some (although there wouldn't be much chance of a ticket unless we moved again for 'safety reasons').

By then most of us will not care. If its out of Coventry its not my club.

Cobblers36

Just to clarify our capacity would drop down to 6,000 during the re-development - first stand will be the East Stand.

RegTheDonk

Perhaps SISU would rent the Ricoh "for one night only!"

Users who are viewing this thread