"We are woeful" (1 Viewer)

Nantwich Skyblues

watching final score on BBC ,Robbie Savage just said Coventry are Woeful and certantiies for relegation... Garth Crooks said He cant believe we appointed someone as inexperienced as Andy Thorn and he agreed we are in big trouble................... i hate my dad right now for getting me hooked on CCFC. :facepalm:

dojer

Neither of them know much about football. They're almost certainly not watching the game so their views don't count, I'm annoyed that the BBC consistently use pundits who show absolutely no knowledge of football.

SkyBlueMania

What the fuck does Garth Crooks know about football?! He is my all time least favourite pundit. Acts like a little child on football focus.

ajsccfc

They're both pretty terrible media 'personalities', but let's not be people on the internet questioning what two experienced ex-footballers know about the game just because they're saying things we don't want to hear.

Moff

They're both pretty terrible media 'personalities', but let's not be people on the internet questioning what two experienced ex-footballers know about the game just because they're saying things we don't want to hear.

Spot on.

The thing is they may be awful pundits, but lets face it whether they have watched us or not, they are right, we are woefull.

SkyBlueMania

aj i'm not slagging them based on what they said about CCFC, I've held the view that my left testicle knows more about football than Garth Crooks for a long time now and i have always thought Robbie Savage to be an arsehole!

ajsccfc

Garth Crooks is very knowledgable about football. he's been immersed within it pretty much his whole life. Nearly all pundits are employed to come out with inane jabber that actually betrays their knowledge, look at Alan Hansen now compared to how analytical he used to be when he started. TV on football is massively dumbed down.

pusbccfc

They said andy thorn was a joke manager.

Chipfat

Our only chance was a cross that wasnt even meant and we are slaggin them off instead of looking at the truth... THEY ARE TALKING SENSE ABOUT US>>>>> FOOKING JOKE CLUB

sw88

Chief Commentator!
watching final score on BBC ,Robbie Savage just said Coventry are Woeful and certantiies for relegation... Garth Crooks said He cant believe we appointed someone as inexperienced as Andy Thorn and he agreed we are in big trouble................... i hate my dad right now for getting me hooked on CCFC. :facepalm:

Me too! Why did my old man have to get me into CCFC?

J

Jack Griffin

AT is the cheap option, he was already on the payroll!

I can't believe Crooks gets his contract renewed year after year, simply because he is a boring bloke & does not entertain but people on here can't seriously doubt his knowledge of the game!

From what I've seen of Savage he is pretty astute but he is a bit of a p***k.

Johnnythespider

AT was the manager that got us playing football again at the end of last season, football that gave a lot of people hope. That hope was slowly eroded over the close season as senior players left and were not replaced. AT is performing F*****g miracles with what is available to him. And robbie savage is the biggest twat ever to play the game, given his history i would be very surprised if he ever says anything complementary about CCFC.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Lol Savage is a nob! At the start of the season I saw him on TV... he praised us and said we'd have no problem staying up!
And Thorn is about the only good thing left at the club. I think its time for me to remove myself from forums and being exposed to media coverage before I go completely loopy :mad:

spwaverley4916

one in the eye for pundits - point from borough isn't woeful - pair of has beens - should never slag off any team especially this early in the season - remember Hanson - United will never win anything with kids!!

ajsccfc

He was right, Man Utd won the league thanks largely to Cantona and Schmeichel.

Logically, this means Eastwood and Murphy will be the catalysts for our promotion. Get down the bookies folks!

Also, there are other managers in the Championship who didn't come exclusively from a playing background- Brian McDermott at Reading, e.g. he was a coach of some sort; Brendan Rodgers at Swansea was coaching Chelsea's youngsters at one point, yet we don't hear either Reading or Swansea getting slagged off...it's pure Fester hypocrisy! :p

ccfcway

one in the eye for pundits - point from borough isn't woeful - pair of has beens - should never slag off any team especially this early in the season - remember Hanson - United will never win anything with kids!!

i do remember them,

werent they the boys / girls who sang "mmmm bop" ??

tune that !

Disorganised1

It is wrong to make comments like that about a manager - It's wrong to break the spirit of a bunch of kids by refering to them as woeful, Crooks has Tottenham written down the middle of his dick and Savage has dick written all over his forehead.

Ernie Machin

My favourite Garth Crooks moment:

[video=youtube;cugYQ35vtvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cugYQ35vtvQ[/video]

Crooks is the original intelligent ex footballer - remember when he did that politics show at midnight? But as a pundit, he's dreadful.

Paxman II

Woeful? 1-1 at the club until today would have gone top and have score for fun so far this season? We played at their back yard and came from behind.

We must be woeful.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Also, there are other managers in the Championship who didn't come exclusively from a playing background- Brian McDermott at Reading, e.g. he was a coach of some sort; Brendan Rodgers at Swansea was coaching Chelsea's youngsters at one point, yet we don't hear either Reading or Swansea getting slagged off...it's pure Fester hypocrisy! :p

Ahem! Brian McDermott had a good playing career at Arsenal and Fulham among others. Maybe not the most prolific of goal scorers but he still played in the top flight.

ajsccfc

Why would Robbie Savage and Garth Crooks have responsibility for instilling confidence in a random Championship team?

@richh87

Hang on a minute.

Woeful? That suggests we play terrible football which is bollocks. If we still had King partnering Juke we wouldn't be as low as we are.

What makes us so different to the Doncaster team that has turned up at the Ricoh year in year out playing pretty football but not being able to score?

If Andy Thorn loses his job it'll be criminal and I won't come back until SISU f*** off.

Kuklinski

It would be a complete disgrace if Thorn were to lose his job. But I don't think it will happen, I think the majority of supporters can see he is working with his hands tied behind his back.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Lads we all know if those fools in sisu backed thorn and gave him even 2 million to spend we wouldnt be where we are, i know he would get the right palyers if only those buggers would back him, so for those 2 tits to say that about a young team and a manager that has no backing from the owners to buy players they havent a f'in clue.

Users who are viewing this thread