"We are woeful" (1 Viewer)

brinner

watching final score on BBC ,Robbie Savage just said Coventry are Woeful and certantiies for relegation... Garth Crooks said He cant believe we appointed someone as inexperienced as Andy Thorn and he agreed we are in big trouble................... i hate my dad right now for getting me hooked on CCFC. :facepalm:
the same robbie savage that said on bbc1 last season after we played then away that we looked really good and they couldnt handle us at times??

what a diffrence a side with no king, gunnar and westy makes.

Skybluedar

Robbie Savage also encourages cynical tackles claiming "I made a career out of it". I wouldn't listening to anything that dirtbag has to say and as for Crooks? I have no opinion as he just rambles the obvious rubbish, he would have been saying we could be promoted if we had won yesterday. Andy Thorn should refuse to talk to the BBC after being called a joke manager. Did they see us play under Boothroyd?

Ahem! Brian McDermott had a good playing career at Arsenal and Fulham among others. Maybe not the most prolific of goal scorers but he still played in the top flight.

What I meant was that some managers are appointed as boss of a club, straight after their retirement or whenever they've got the badges they require, e.g. Paul Ince, but there's been this trend where people have been working within a club as a coach, scout, etc before they're considered for the role of manager- I think Brian McDermott was a Reading coach before coming manager?

Excluding relevant experience gained after finishing the playing career, you wouldn't expect Andy Thorn to be a creative manager as his most famous role in his footballing career was being a centre-half for Wimbledon- or 'Long Balls R Us'! :p

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What I meant was that some managers are appointed as boss of a club, straight after their retirement or whenever they've got the badges they require, e.g. Paul Ince, but there's been this trend where people have been working within a club as a coach, scout, etc before they're considered for the role of manager- I think Brian McDermott was a Reading coach before coming manager?

Ah. Understand now, DYSClingan! I see where you're coming from. ;)

Mr T - Sukka!

Lets be honest, we are woeful, its not like we are top of the table so what they were saying is true. The leauge table does not lie, nor does it paint a true picture after a few games.

So lets see where we are after Christmas at least, the kids are trying but thats all they are is kids. They have my full support and hopefully everyone elses.

When we have a full squad fit i wonder what team will be put out. And by the way i like Robbie Savage and Crooks.

watching final score on BBC ,Robbie Savage just said Coventry are Woeful and certantiies for relegation... Garth Crooks said He cant believe we appointed someone as inexperienced as Andy Thorn and he agreed we are in big trouble................... i hate my dad right now for getting me hooked on CCFC. :facepalm:

What a load of bollocks.

It's easy to label a team woeful when they're near the bottom of the table. If they'd actually watched more than the goals scored against us they'd notice that we play decent football and just lack a cutting edge in the final third.

What we're missing is clearly a key ingredient for any team but to label us "woeful" implies more than that and, as others have pointed out, is bang out of order on a manager that has got us playing good football while being taken the piss out of by his board.

I'd hope that if they knew the entire situation they'd feel awful about making these remarks.

wingy

Garth Crooks is very knowledgable about football. he's been immersed within it pretty much his whole life. Nearly all pundits are employed to come out with inane jabber that actually betrays their knowledge, look at Alan Hansen now compared to how analytical he used to be when he started. TV on football is massively dumbed down.

Much like youself then .Are you Clive Eakin off CWR.Contiually appeasing and placating in an antagonistic fashion, to genuine concern from real fans with genuine passion ,and willing to back their veiws with tangible action!

skybluejelly

good i am glad that is robbie (i am a clomplete twat) savage's opinion,,this is the same bloke who said that derby were certain for relegation because he had left ........ they then win their first 4 games without him.

he really has not got a clue and just loves the sound of his own voice why the bbc employ him i have no idea

ajsccfc

Much like youself then .Are you Clive Eakin off CWR.Contiually appeasing and placating in an antagonistic fashion, to genuine concern from real fans with genuine passion ,and willing to back their veiws with tangible action!

Erm, no. How do you placate and antagonise? Join me on my phone in. Apparent 'fake fans' only!

Users who are viewing this thread