We don't like keeping players long do we! (1 Viewer)

gouldberg

Remember this? Crossbar challenge from March 2009. If Westwood leaves only 1 of the participants will remain....we must get through more players than Imogen Thomas.

[video=youtube;Jn0apGlDS4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn0apGlDS4k&feature=related[/video]

Note : For legal reasons, Imogen Thomas does not have a track record of sleeping with footballers, it is purely a punchline........:whistle::thinking about:

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Makes me sad seeing that and seeing all the players we've got rid of!

Ernie Machin

I like the way Dann struts after hitting his, he's knows he's done it.

Scary looking back even a few years to 2005 - I watched the Goodbye to Highfield Road DVD yesterday.

Line up that day: Steele, Duffy, Page, Staunton, Hall, Jorgensen, Doyle, Hughes, McSheffrey, Adebola, John SUBS: Pressman, Whing, Morrell, Benjamin, Goater

brinner

Not 1 player that has signed for us since sisu took over have signed a new contract, Mcsheffrey and Platt had options that have kicked in but thats it.

Not very good really is it and we will be doing the same next summer with Clingan and Cranie unless they are sold before that.

Sky Blue Luke

Marcus Hall :D And somebody shouting 'jumping jacks' when Kev Thornton stepped up :D

Such a shame it didn't work out for him here, one of the most talented players I've seen play for us.

Covstu

Big shame when you see some of these players, is it me or in more recenet years of the crossbar challenge, the goals look closer than what that was???

Users who are viewing this thread