We Love You, City! (1 Viewer)

skyblueinBaku

At the Belgrade is well worth a watch. Saw it last night and found it more enjoyable than many a trip to the Ricoh.
Divedive, many things are more enjoyable than some trips to the Ricoh!! I have a round trip of more than 300 miles and sometimes I think a tooth ulcer is more enjoyable. Ho hum, that's the price you pay for being a Sky Blue. But I couldn't become a plastic ManU, Chelski, Arsenal or Man City supporter. When you have your team, you have it through thick and thin; it's a pity that it's usually thin !:(

Yeah, well worth a watch. Well written and performed, kept the interest levels up, funny and poignant moments. I was only 6 when we lifted the cup, but thought it was quality.

curlyc_

Any City fan should see it......I thought it was really good, bought back great memories and it made me smile throughout.:claping hands:

Dive dive, I take it when you say last night you mean Saturday night. According to the website that was the last performance (26th May). :(

LastGarrison

I went and watched it on 16th May, thought it would be more poignant. :whistle:

Really enjoyed it, was well written, well acted and it wasn't just about Cov winning the cup it had different story lines running through it regarding racism and losing a family member. Really well put toegther production.

Plus the bird who played the Irish nurse was fit.

Think as Ginetta says it has finished now but if they do run it again I would highly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread