We won at Preston - FA youth cup (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Managed to watch the second half after seeing it was on Preston’s Ifollow for free.

Kai Andrews genuinely looks really good for a first year scholar, the Preston commentators remarked he looked a first team player dropping down. Technically he is!

slowpoke

Technically a draw isn't it

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Tell that to Luton.

A good result and performance against a fancied team. Preston scored in the first minute so not the best of starts, but we battled back to lead 3-2 only for them to equalise with virtually the last kick in extra-time.

Flying Fokker

Managed to watch the second half after seeing it was on Preston’s Ifollow for free.

Kai Andrews genuinely looks really good for a first year scholar, the Preston commentators remarked he looked a first team player dropping down. Technically he is!
Humph, missed that.

SlowerThanPlatt

Barnsley at home in the fourth round. Tie to be played by 20th Jan, should have Isaac Moore back by then, Batanwi is further behind I think.

Will be played at CBS or Leam.

Hertsccfc

Great to hear. He's only 16 isn't he or was when he came on in that match?

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Kai Andrews for City was outstanding and cant be far from being considered for first team. He was always demanding the ball and defintely our best player .
Dausch was pretty impressive and could have scored more if it wasn't for the very good Preston keeper. I spoke to his mum afterwards too!
Preston had some talented players too .
Both sides had their period of dominance but I might be biased but we definitely deserved that draw that got us through to next round.

Mightily cold there but very enjoyable despite that..

TewkesburySkyBlue

Watched the highlights on you tube.
I thought Dausch was excellent and the keeper ( Lines I think?)
Both real prospects very encouraging.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Watched the highlights on you tube.
I thought Dausch was excellent and the keeper ( Lines I think?)
Both real prospects very encouraging.
Lines made a lot of good saves but had the odd dodgy moment but only young . Dausch did all the right things as a player and should do well. I would encourage anyone to go and see the next round or their other games. Enjoyable and not as stressful as watching the first team.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread