Wealdstone FC Wembley Fan Zone (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueTam

Wealdstone FC Car Park Fans Zone is availabe for booking NOW.

Wealdstone FC Wembley-Fan-Zone

When you fill the online form it doesn't ask you for an email address, so make sure you make a note of your order number for reference & proof.

For those who don't know, this is Wealdstone FC football ground in Ruslip, straight down the M40 a couple of side roads and you are there, very safe area with secure parking, £7.50 for a car, £20 for mini-bus, they can take up to 1000 people, they open their social club as a fan zone & do a super BBQ. Then when you are ready to go it's a short walk to Ruslip tube station and 20 mins down the line is Wembley Park station at the bottom of Wembley Way ready for that walk of walks up to the ground.

Great solution for those who are driving. I'm already booked.

Last edited:

wingy

Finally got it about 3hrs ago, apparently a glitch on my card and then locked out because of this,but I don't need a replacement, what can i get angry with now??

skyblueelephant76

Wealdstone FC Car Park Fans Zone is availabe for booking NOW.

Wealdstone FC Wembley-Fan-Zone

When you fill the online form it doesn't ask you for an email address, so make sure you make a note of your order number for reference & proof.

For those who don't know, this is Wealdstone FC football ground in Ruslip, straight down the M40 a couple of side roads and you are there, very safe area with secure parking, £7.50 for a car, £20 for mini-bus, they can take up to 1000 people, they open their social club as a fan zone & do a super BBQ. Then when you are ready to go it's a short walk to Ruslip tube station and 20 mins down the line is Wembley Park station at the bottom of Wembley Way ready for that walk of walks up to the ground.

Great solution for those who are driving. I'm already booked.
I got email confirmation afterwards but it went to my junk email (might be because I paid via PayPal so they had my email).

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Wealdstone FC, eh? All I know about them is, that when Bobby Gould was our manager, he picked out the superb Stuart (Psycho) Pearce from them! He went on to make a great name for himself in the football world including a great career with England!

long way home

Good guys there i got in really early for the play off final. They looked after me as id flown in from abroad with all my gear with me, sat with a few board members and ex players, got the tour, history and got introduced to all the locals. I was like an exhibit, but they were great and very complimentary about us as fans as we had been before.

They had a problem with getting something from the club to auction, which could of raised money for them. They said every other club had done so and just had a problem getting replies. Hopefully this time someone can help from the club, these clubs need the help.

Last edited:

Chris1987

Wealdstone FC, eh? All I know about them is, that when Bobby Gould was our manager, he picked out the superb Stuart (Psycho) Pearce from them! He went on to make a great name for himself in the football world including a great career with England!
Saw them play at AP Leamington in the late 70's. They bought about 30 away fans .

Jarvo87

All booked, nice and easy, as it was for the PO final.
Will always remember how the guy on the Barbie remembered my post game order from my pre game one😊.
Very welcoming, organised club and seemed to be a really great bunch.
Here’s for a better outcome than last time!
And for ticketing arrangements to be announced….

Major Tom

Booked today straight forward email confirmation too. Looking at their site looks well set up and they will be able to keep the sky blue balloons up as Manchester city are there on the Saturday 😀

On another note really disappointed with Chiltern Railways..again.. They should have been straight on it once the dates had been announced as the main feeder line for Warwickshire into Wembley. Think most people would use the rain option if they had a reliable service with good comms for the Wembley dates ..In my opinion they have gone downhill since they were taken over by Arriva

Flying Fokker

All booked, nice and easy, as it was for the PO final.
Will always remember how the guy on the Barbie remembered my post game order from my pre game one😊.
Very welcoming, organised club and seemed to be a really great bunch.
Here’s for a better outcome than last time!
And for ticketing arrangements to be announced….
Really good set-up. Didn’t stay behind after the game Last season. Very warm and welcoming club.

Should be loads of Man U on the tube seeing as they all live outside Manchester!

Alkhen

Bugger, looks like I have missed out on the Wealdstone fanzone. it was really handy last time. Was sure I was going to miss out on match tickets but managed to get a couple. wish I'd jumped on this earlier.

Does anyone know of any other similar options? Preferably outside the ULEZ with a close Tube/train direct to Wembley? I'm headed from Gloucestershire

Sky Blue Wozza

Bugger, looks like I have missed out on the Wealdstone fanzone. it was really handy last time. Was sure I was going to miss out on match tickets but managed to get a couple. wish I'd jumped on this earlier.

Does anyone know of any other similar options? Preferably outside the ULEZ with a close Tube/train direct to Wembley? I'm headed from Gloucestershire
Don’t know how busy it will be on the day, but have parked the car at Slough train station before and got the train/ tube into London. The Elizabeth line goes from there now, so should be even quicker.

skybluejelly

The roads next to Wealdstones ground ( eversley crescent) etc don’t have any parking restrictions on them ..just park there ..well they didn’t last year anyway

Last edited:

alexccfc99

I am stopping Sat/Sun night so won't be using it this time

But when I go to England at Wembley I park at Canons Park (Next to Barnet Football Club) and tube it to Wembley Park

Fergusons_Beard

We parked at Ruslip tube station (which was cheaper ) and walked to Wealdstone last time.

Doing the same again

Easy get away from Wembley as going opposite way to all the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

edgy

We parked at Ruslip tube station (which was cheaper ) and walked to Wealdstone last time.

Doing the same again

They obviously let you in Wealdstone FC without a booking then? Just wondering, as possibly have some friends looking to join us at Wealdstone but aren't sure if they'll get in (walk in) without a booking?

Marty

Most of the tube stations just off the M40 have all day parking for something like £8.

Alkhen

Doing the same again

Yeah I've gone for a reserved JustPark space near the station. I did look at booking at station carparks on the tube line but the small print all said pre booking doesn't actually guarantee you a space?! Didn't want to risk it as there is a lot going on in London that day.

Was also thinking of walking along to Wealdstone and getting a bit of food/drink, I'm sure they would be fine with that

Users who are viewing this thread