Wembley goals (2 Viewers)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

We've scored some really spectacular goals at Wembley come to think of it.

Houch (obviously an all time classic and one of the greatest FA Cup goals), Thomas (what a strike), Willis (similar).

My all time favourite is actually Grimmer's beauty. Went absolutely mental.

Shortly followed by Shipley's strong effort (albeit deflected), sealed the game after an amazing 30 minutes for us - and the fact that it was scored by a young Cov lad in front of our support - it was perfect.
I recall the atmosphere got more pumped every minute after Willis scored. By the time Grimmer scored the place was going mental

Magwitch

I recall the atmosphere got more pumped every minute after Willis scored. By the time Grimmer scored the place was going mental
A great Sky Blue day, a family day from a 3 year old three grandson, two more grandsons, granddaughter, who spent most of the match on her iPad, two daughters, husbands, son, daughter-in-law (Bolton fan) her in doors and me, the financier

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

A great Sky Blue day, a family day from a 3 year old three grandson, two more grandsons, granddaughter, who spent most of the match on her iPad, two daughters, husbands, son, daughter-in-law (Bolton fan) her in doors and me, the financier
I’ve still got it saved on my sky box 😂 supposed to be working buy just rewound it to the goals. I know the minutes now I’ve watched it that many times.

the whole checkatrade trophy broadcast is on YouTube aswell

Legia Sky Blue

Had to look it up to be sure but Ray Pointer scored for England at Wembley.

Had less luck trying to find scorers from the England schoolboy matches played at Wembley in the 1970's. I know Terry Gibson played in one of the matches but can't find if he scored.

Londonccfcfan

play off finals at wembley scorers

simeon jackson
Craig hignett
Simon howarth
Steve walsh
Julian joachim
Dave bamber
Dion Dublin

Michael Doyle and Nathan Clarke in penalty shoot outs

Add Julian Darby (blast from the past).and Gary Madine. Who scored at Wembley in Checkatrade.

oscillatewildly

I did say “players” so he qualifies. He was one of the first that came to mind. There might be a few that only played in testimonials as well
I wasn't disputing it - In fact I was gutted as I scrolled down the replies to find that somebody had beaten me to adding his name!
If we're stretching to testimonials then Gazza and Les Ferdinand.

Users who are viewing this thread