Wembley memorabilia (1 Viewer)

MTK

Respect to those who are sticking with their NOPM principles and not going to Wembley.

I'll be going hopefully. I don't want to put any more money SISU's way than I have to though and I'm probably going to find myself wanting mementoes of the day. Plus we need to make our end a sea of sky blue. Not least in memory of Jimmy. So I was wondering if the Sky Blue Trust or Jimmy Hill Way or both working together could produce some scarves, flags etc for sale before the final. I know copyright restrictions will rule out including the club crest etc. Possibly a bit of a minefield. But they could be Sky Blue Trust flags, maybe a win it for Jimmy flag with a photo of the great man etc.

I'm sure there will be the usual people selling blue flags and half Cov/LutonOxford scarves around Wembley. So could we not do it ourselves and raise some money for the Trust? To use to get legal advice or whatever else is needed in the fight to save the club or prepare for fan ownership - why not dream, we are going to Wembley!

Maybe there could be a way to arrange a couple of sales points. How about a pre Wembley footy festival in that market hall at FARGO if it's free. Or at a pub or two run by Cov fans happy to provide space for the Trust to sell their stuff.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
CJ mentioned something about working with the Legacy Fund to maybe get t shirts etc.

I'll try and ask them again if there is a way they can do it, so the money is going to a good cause!

Users who are viewing this thread