Wembley parking (1 Viewer)

hamertime

The easiest places to park are on someones drive on the A404 just off the north circular, loads have signs up £20. Can get out much easier.

Bertola

Pink Parking was where we parked last year on the coach. It was horrendous getting out, the wife and FiL were back by Oxford before we were even out the car park.

if driving, I'd recommend getting a parking spot on justpark near Stanmore tube station and hopping on the tube. Did that for Enlgand Ukrain last year, and was great, back to Stanmore quickly and then you're straight on the M1

Saddlebrains

Get someone's drive on justpark.

Just off the Harrow road there are fucking loads, between 20 -40 quid and we were back on the M1 within 30 minutes of Dabo skying it

Official wembley parking is a fucking joke anyone i know whos ever used it spends a good hour and a half getting out

JimmyHillsbeard

Parked a minibus at Wembley last year. Wasn’t too bad getting out but the last 2 miles getting in were possibly the longest of my life. So frustrating to be able to see the ground and be stuck behind thousands of stationary vehicles to get to our designated place (was supposed to be for cov fans only but loads of Luton fans in the same park).

torchomatic

Pink Parking was where we parked last year on the coach. It was horrendous getting out, the wife and FiL were back by Oxford before we were even out the car park.

if driving, I'd recommend getting a parking spot on justpark near Stanmore tube station and hopping on the tube. Did that for Enlgand Ukrain last year, and was great, back to Stanmore quickly and then you're straight on the M1
Use the Your Parking Space app. You can park on a drive or supermarket car park for a fiver. Use it all the time. Booked in an Asda at Huddersfield for under £4. Today booked a space five mins from St Mary's on 9th April for a fiver.

letsallsingtogether

Use the Your Parking Space app. You can park on a drive or supermarket car park for a fiver. Use it all the time. Booked in an Asda at Huddersfield for under £4. Today booked a space five mins from St Mary's on 9th April for a fiver.
Yes I parked in Sainsburys for £3.50 at wolves.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread