WEMBLEY TICKETS (1 Viewer)

skyblue_55

Let’s hope Doug & his team have thoughts not just on the 40,000 going to the semi - final , but on our remaining 5 home games .
For example;
Near 20,000 s/ticket holders are guaranteed a ticket 👍
A Wembley ticket + 5 remaining home game package …. with this GUARANTEEING a Wembley final ticket should we get through & home game sell outs , as it’s important that the season is continued, for another Wembley appearance .
The remaining tickets, for sponsors , staff , players etc , before going on general sale ……
Just a thought …….any other suggestions ?

CBS16

Great idea, 1 per STH is 19k, 1 per 5 match package probably shift 5000 of them if it guarantees Wembley, then leave it down to points. Fair and we'd have a packed ground for the crucial run in!

Hertsccfc

Let’s hope Doug & his team have thoughts not just on the 40,000 going to the semi - final , but on our remaining 5 home games .
For example;
Near 20,000 s/ticket holders are guaranteed a ticket 👍
A Wembley ticket + 5 remaining home game package …. with this GUARANTEEING a Wembley final ticket should we get through & home game sell outs , as it’s important that the season is continued, for another Wembley appearance .
The remaining tickets, for sponsors , staff , players etc , before going on general sale ……
Just a thought …….any other suggestions ?
I agree and seems the best way to maximise income. A little unfair in those who have bought individual tickets earlier in the season but I guess they have the opportunity to buy such a package.

M&B Stand

Be about 31k each Club as it’s a Wembley Core Event.

I wonder if Joy and Tim will get another invite to the Royal Box this year?

shmmeee

So what’s club Wembley? Like a season ticket at Wembley for people who will just watch anything?

SBT

I suppose it’s probably too early to put season tickets on sale for next year? Otherwise I’d say it would be a good opportunity to give non-STH a guaranteed Wembley ticket if they commit to one for next season. Buying a rest-of-season match package is all well and good, but those games will already be well attended.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Great idea, 1 per STH is 19k, 1 per 5 match package probably shift 5000 of them if it guarantees Wembley, then leave it down to points. Fair and we'd have a packed ground for the crucial run in!
Why should points matter that means that if you’ve got the points you could buy two tickets because you would have a season ticket.

shmmeee

I suppose it’s probably too early to put season tickets on sale for next year? Otherwise I’d say it would be a good opportunity to give non-STH a guaranteed Wembley ticket if they commit to one for next season. Buying a rest-of-season match package is all well and good, but those games will already be well attended.

Id expect STs to sell out next year regardless. We weren’t far off this year.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

So what’s club Wembley? Like a season ticket at Wembley for people who will just watch anything?

Yes, but holders can sell a ticket to anyone if they can't go to an event and any unsold season tickets go on sale to the general public.

Users who are viewing this thread