Wembley Tickets (5 Viewers)

rob9872

Well done you slut.

maxresdefault.jpg
My dream girl (apart from th ManUre bit) - me and you are really gonna fall out! :)

GaryJones

I'm bringing my Spanish housemate who came to see us play Notts County in the League and was desperate to go to Wembley before he goes home on the 30th. I promised him a ticket if we made it to the final so he's made up! To give you an outsider view on the support, I sent him the tweet about us selling 34,500 and got these replies:

"Oh god!! 35,000 fans?! It's awesome"
"You really have big fans"
Yeah but not quite as big as Villa Fans
index.php

Otis

I'm bringing my Spanish housemate who came to see us play Notts County in the League and was desperate to go to Wembley before he goes home on the 30th. I promised him a ticket if we made it to the final so he's made up! To give you an outsider view on the support, I sent him the tweet about us selling 34,500 and got these replies:

"Oh god!! 35,000 fans?! It's awesome"
"You really have big fans"
We do indeed.

376cf9a6d4fd05ef77b7abaa278c5d03.jpg

jordan210

Having had a quick look over a few hundred sold over night.

I do think a new block needs to be opened asap

Covkid1968#

5 seats left in 530......another block should open and people must be holding back

Otis

Grrrr!!! Post just been, still no tickets!!

Ordered 4 first thing Saturday. 1 in Block 122 and 3 in Block 124. Ordered them all at the same time.

My one for Block 122 came on Tuesday, but the others for 124 haven't come at all.

giphy.gif

ceetee

My post just arrived.
Two window envelopes.
But only one was from ticketmaster

So one still outstanding, ordered Sunday pm

Sky Blue Harry H

Just out of curiosity (and not wanting to cause unnecessary panic - mine aren't here either) what are the arrangements for 'haven't arrived in post' come match day? Anybody encountered this before, or heard what they do about it?

Tommo72

Just out of curiosity (and not wanting to cause unnecessary panic - mine aren't here either) what are the arrangements for 'haven't arrived in post' come match day? Anybody encountered this before, or heard what they do about it?

Lot of enquiries going on through Twitter by the looks, you’d have to question the process they are using, not too sure how tickets ordered a few days later can arrive first?

Woz01

Tickets are usually sent out in order of blocks but not sure how that would work with a short amount of time.

rob9872

Amazing effort to get 35k, but still hard for me to believe that even without any new blood, there are 8,000 people who experienced the Checkatrade last year who don't want the chance of experiencing that feeling again.

rupert_bear

Just to worry you a bit more need to be here Saturday,
Amazing effort to get 35k, but still hard for me to believe that even without any new blood, there are 8,000 people who experienced the Checkatrade last year who don't want the chance of experiencing that feeling again.
That music bash at the Memorial Park and being a Bank Holiday hasn’t helped, still think we’ll be close to 40000

sky_blue_up_north

Ordered Saturday, postie just been... still not arrived... and I am away now till Sunday... I have a dreaded feeling about this. In the past I've alway got then within 3 days max.

itsabuzzard

I was one of the jollies at the Checkatrade last year and would love to join the party but I've got training at work that I can't get out of. Will be cheering on from afar, though. What a time to be a Sky Blue!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

better days

You have to remember the excellent offer for kids at the Checkatrade. Families could afford to all go together
There were huge numbers of kids
Playoffs are more expensive

luwalla

I called them today as most of mine ordered Saturday morning still haven't come. they said they were printed off Sunday & posted Monday they think... hopefully will arrive tomorrow , if not he said call them and they will turn them into e-tickets which we can print at home

Ashdown

Mine arrived this lunchtime, ordered when first on general sale. Its quite irritating that lower seats have now suddenly been released.

Joy Division

No need to panic to anyone who hasn't got a ticket yet. Even if they don't turn up in time the tickets can be issued at the ground on the day, they will just void the barcode of the ones sent in the post and replace it.

Otis

I called them today as most of mine ordered Saturday morning still haven't come. they said they were printed off Sunday & posted Monday they think... hopefully will arrive tomorrow , if not he said call them and they will turn them into e-tickets which we can print at home
Good news.

Think I may have to do the same.

Tommo72

Same as last year. Somebody at work needed tickets a few days ago but didn't want to be upper tier. Just told them to wait. They started to doubt me, but as predicted all the reserved seats have become available.

So are they part of the 35k sold or not lol? Good few hundred there.

jordan210

Lower tier will likely be the club hand backs.

Not sure why there is a whole block. But good tickets so get buying if you haven't all ready

theferret

No need to panic to anyone who hasn't got a ticket yet. Even if they don't turn up in time the tickets can be issued at the ground on the day, they will just void the barcode of the ones sent in the post and replace it.

That's fine as long as they do void the originals. I remember an England game once where we were issued duplicates because ours had gone missing in the post. Five minutes before kick off people who had our originals tried to turf us out of our own seats.

Users who are viewing this thread