we're all going to court (1 Viewer)

covhead1

Team News Sisu Given Carte Blanche To Take More Legal ActionBy Covsupport News Service More Legal Action Possibly Against Supporters May Follow This morning's High Court decision*which saw Mrs Justice Thirlwall rule in favour of Coventry City and the SISU companies being entitled to a full judicial review has opened up the floodgates for more legal action. Coventry City CEO Tim Fisher, speaking at a Supporters Consultation Group meeting earlier this month, stated that legal action was going to be taken against those who had wronged SISU but refused to say exactly who this action would be against.* Following today's news, there appears little to stop SISU taking legal action against any person, group, consortium or organisation, who*SISU or Otium Entertainment Group many feel have criticised them or attempted to force them out of the club, in public, via the media either in print or on-line or via social media such as Facebook and Twitter or in forums.

bigfatronssba

See you there you tossers.

hill83

I'd love it if people actually got done. It's happened before.

The undeafeatable keyboard warrior.

RoboCCFC90

Let's do it! I bet we get more there then at MK tomorrow!

PUSB!!!

bigfatronssba

bigfatronssba

I think the old argument about sisu not caring about bad publicity has just gone down the shitter.

bigfatronssba

People posting shit on the internet in general, not specifically on here. And it has happened from posts on forums.

I thought you meant from the club. McGuinity tried it if I remember correctly.

ajsccfc

I'd hazard a guess they're not going to send the lawyers round to the cards devilishly calling him Timmy or subtly changing the name to sh1tzu.

bigfatronssba

We need a sacrifice to take the blame ..... I propose Grendel :pointlaugh:

It would be one of those wonderful ironies of life if he got sued by sisu!

skybluetony176

I'd hazard a guess they're not going to send the lawyers round to the cards devilishly calling him Timmy or subtly changing the name to sh1tzu.

Oh Sh1t, i'm Fcuked. i cant go to prison i'm too pretty.

on an unrelated note i just stumbled across a recent quote from fish face and it goes "you must respect my authoritorrr"

bigfatronssba

Always knew this likeness wasn't a coincidence!

NickGriffin.jpg

bigfatronssba

dont bother me i am a sisu lover dont you know?

I think you've said before that Sisu were bad owners.

Timmy's gonna have your arse on the judges table boy.

asb

They would still have to prove that what was said was wrong, inaccurate and above all damaging to their reputation. That will not be easy to do.

Fair comment defence arises if the defendant shows that the statement was a view that a reasonable person could have held, even if they were motivated by dislike or hatred of the plaintiff. This is the defence most used in the media to express opinion of matters of public interest.

Much of what has been stated about many of the groups involved in this is based on their own actions and words, which are observable, provable and measurable.The opinions expressed about such facts could be argued as reasonable on that basis.

Having a critical observation of the actions of SISU surrounding the management of the club will more than likely fall into the the fair comment defence.

I would suggest that very few people would have a problem here.

Hobo

Well people form opinions on the information available.
SISU haven't exactly informed the fans, haven't published accounts on time and football is a passionate subject. Even Joy is on record as having sympathy with the fans because it is like a religion.

If fans have got the wrong end of the stick they only have themselves to blame.

bigfatronssba

See I'll happily state here and now that Fisher is a tosser.

If it goes to court I'm sure the jury would agree with me.

Hobo

If SISU tried to take individual fans to court......how would they cope with thousands of fans turning up saying they formed an opinion that SISU were crap...because they took us from championship to league 1, they failed to publish accounts, they appeared to inflate the debt, they didn't engage with fans properly, the statements SISU officials released contradicted themselves.

Some six thousand fans getting the wrong end of the stick....must be down to them, not individual fans trying to bring them down.

Nick

Administrator
People have always looked on here for slander , libel and accusations which can't be proven. Saying they are crap is different from saying "they are committing fraud" etc.

Notice the sticky threads on here about libel etc, people do need to think before they post!

shmmeee

Sisu are a bunch o' cunts and I personally have plotted their demise.

Also as a government employee I withheld taxpayers money (my wages) from SISU to hasten their demise.*

Unfortunately I'm as successful as CCC (allegedly).

Come at me Fisher.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Sisu are a bunch o' cunts and I personally have plotted their demise.

Unfortunately I'm as successful as CCC (allegedly).

Come at me Fisher.

stewie_griffin-1144.gif

georgehudson

so when TF, speaking at the Supporters Consultation Group, issued the statement; re legal action against those who have wronged Sisu,
are we to take that as a threat ?

Users who are viewing this thread