West brom Vs Sunderland (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Obviously a draw would be the best result no doubt.

But if one team was to win which do we prefer?

I'd say Sunderland as psychologically we are still be in top 6.

If Baggies win - That rules out Sunderland.

slowpoke

Difficult one, Albion with two games in hand against three challenging teams and revitalised Swansea away last match, but a Sunderland win and they have Watford home and PNE away to come they would I think fancy themselves v Watford who seem to have imploded and Preston at home, probably a draw is best but a West Brom victory would probably knock the Mackems out of it but put Prestons hopes up.

its a buzzard

Sound approach. If there was some way of ensuring that they both lost, I'd be keen on that option.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

GaryJones

A draw would complete the perfect clean sweep of results for us this weekend!

SeaSeeEffCee

I don't think we should be focused about West Brom do. We're playing for 1 out of 2 spaces so another team has to get in there as well and they're easily the favourites. As long as we do better than Blackburn, Millwall and Sunderland over the next two games (hopefully starting with a Blackburn loss midweek) then we're fine. Would be nice if West Brom also completely bottle it too just for some added safety, but if they don't I don't think it will have too big an impact on us as long as we do wat we need to do. Don't think it really matters whether we finish 5th or 6th tbh, will be a tough game whoveer we'd come up against in the play-offs.

Happy_Martian

If I could, I'd want the Ref to win. Why do bookies never take bets on the officials ? :)

But otherwise, a draw is our best result. Not just as it keeps them out of playoff places but it also puts more pressure on both teams to have to win their next games.

jordan210

I take it West Brom surrounded the ref to get the pen. In the 5 mins of the match I saw everything Sunderland made a challenge they where waving cards about and surrounding

Users who are viewing this thread