West Midlands derby next season? (1 Viewer)

kg82

Think we might be seeing Blues, Spurs have to win to guarantee 5th spot. I'd quite like to see Blackburn down as well! Blackpool may get lucky as Man U have won the league and won't want to risk any of their star names with the Champions League final coming up. Wigan may get something depending on how bad the cup final loss has hit Stoke. I can definitely see Wolves beating Blackburn as well - don't think they'll go for a draw as that may still mean they both go down.

Wigan may get something depending on how bad the cup final loss has hit Stoke.

Don't forget Man City are to face Stoke again midweek. Wigan have a big chance of beating a Stoke team that will have lost twice to City within the last week.

sky_blue_up_north

I still think Blackburn and Blues, just have a feeling Wigan and Blackpool will perform the great escape

Sky Blue Luke

LastGarrison

Last Garrison - was that photo taken in Geneva on your avatar picture? I know one of the lads with that on his facebook pictures.

Yeah it was mate, hung up outside Pickwicks where most of the English were drinking! Was a cracking couple of days and one of the best matches i've seen. Good few of us from Cov as well.

It's my flag, though it hasn't had an airing for a while.

Take it you know J then?

AngryAnt

Think we might be seeing Blues, Spurs have to win to guarantee 5th spot. I'd quite like to see Blackburn down as well! Blackpool may get lucky as Man U have won the league and won't want to risk any of their star names with the Champions League final coming up. Wigan may get something depending on how bad the cup final loss has hit Stoke. I can definitely see Wolves beating Blackburn as well - don't think they'll go for a draw as that may still mean they both go down.

I'm hoping for them to come down too.. I think its Wigan, Westham (obviously) and Brum that are coming down.

I also love the fact that Blackpool were fined for fielding a 'weak' team (against man united i believe) and its pretty obvious that man u are about to do exactly the same and it could keep blackpool up!

Really want them to stay up!

Last edited:

Macca

would be delighted to see Blackpool stay up but even given a defeat for Blues don't Blackpool have to better Wigan's result. They play Stoke who may well have shot their bolt (so to speak)

Yeah it was mate, hung up outside Pickwicks where most of the English were drinking! Was a cracking couple of days and one of the best matches i've seen. Good few of us from Cov as well.

It's my flag, though it hasn't had an airing for a while.

Take it you know J then?

yeah i know j mate. quality flag :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread