Westwood (1 Viewer)

cyril

Ireland's number 1 but apparently won't be sunderlands til he changes his attitude.
O'neil not happy.
I was very surprised to hear this that he's Gone " big time"

Nick

Administrator
We can't win wither way, we leave them and people moan and we move them and people moan.

Sky Blue Tom

If you don't have any interest in this post, why don't you just not read it? It is a shame that westwood can't get first team football for sunderland, maybe he is looking for a club to go on loan, I'm sure most championship clubs would love to have him there

cyril

It's hardly offesive? He was highly regarded here and people dont understand why he doesn't play

Astute

We can't win wither way, we leave them and people moan and we move them and people moan.

How about having two separate forums. One for those that want to talk football and one for those that just look for a reason to moan. This place has too many that are like women all on their time of the month at the same time.

oakey

Astute,
Apart from the lazy sexism you only have to read football forums to know that men are king when it comes to moaning...

On Westwood, he is a good keeper but not Prem standard IMO. I said when he left he would be a bench warmer in a Prem team. The problem is there are plenty of decent goalies about. It is the easiest position to fill.

Last edited:

chiefdave

how about an ex players sub forum so those that aren't interested can stay out and stop moaning everytime someone gets mentioned.

Astute

Astute,
Apart from the lazy sexism you only have to read football forums to know that men are king when it comes to moaning...

Oh dear, must be me meeting the same sort of women all the time and all the lads I know being jinxed and doing the same :D

Nick

Administrator
how about an ex players sub forum so those that aren't interested can stay out and stop moaning everytime someone gets mentioned.

Great idea which is what I thought, but people moan about sub forums. I think I will just do it though :)

ccfcway

its because some have been moved that people moan.

the pompy thread, which relates to a team in our league gets moved, as does a thread about the club not paying rent, yet a comment about a former player playing in the prem stays..

a football thread, and a non football thread, simples !

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
its becuased some have been moved that people moan.

the pompy thread, which relates to a team in our league gets nmoved, as does a thread about the club not paying rent, yet a comment about a former player playing in the prem stays..

a football thread, and a non football thread, simples !

Yes but it isn't just football or non football is it? It is CCFC or Other Football.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I always open "New Posts/Threads". That way I ALWAYS see every thread. Doesn't bother me in the slightest whether people want to talk about ex-players or not. Talking of ex-players, I see Terry Yorath resigned as Margate manager a couple of years ago.

Just thought I'd mention it .........................:claping hands:

dongonzalos

Ireland's number 1 but apparently won't be sunderlands til he changes his attitude.
O'neil not happy.
I was very surprised to hear this that he's Gone " big time"

I heard trap has said he won't be Ireland's number 1 unless he is played every week.

Yorkshire SB

In regards to Bigi and Westwood, I'm sure we'll have put some kind of sell-on clause or appearance related fee into their transfer fee, so still ccfc news!

Changeyourface

How about having two separate forums. One for those that want to talk football and one for those that just look for a reason to moan. This place has too many that are like women all on their time of the month at the same time.

Ironically Astute you're one of the worst culprits. Wern't you threatening to knock people out on here the other day?

Astute

Ironically Astute you're one of the worst culprits. Wern't you threatening to knock people out on here the other day?

For insulting my lad yes. Insult me as much as you want. Leave my family out of it though. I suppose you would be happy for me to insult your family would you? You are welcome to do it to my family as long as you do it to my face. Not think you can do as you want whilst hiding behind a keyboard.

As you remember me saying it I think you remember why. Do you think you are clever bringing it up. I had let it go. Do you want a debate about insulting my family now?

Astute

But when I keep it to a PM you tell me off :D

jagman

Oh sorry not like the bigi threads etc. Go fuck yourself

Just because players have left the club for whatever reason does not mean people are nor interested how they are getting on. If you are not interested do not read the thread. Simples.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Have to say I am disappointed with how Westwoods career has progressed. Was really looking forward to seeing him play in the premier league, I think it is a great shame he hasn't had a chance at Sunderland. Mignolet the current Sunderland No.1 has improved a lot as a keeper over the past few years

Users who are viewing this thread