We've made loan enquiries (1 Viewer)

Otis

THORN: We've made loan enquiries
Posted on: Wed 16 Nov 2011

SKY Blues boss Andy Thorn says he is playing the waiting game in his bid to bring in a new face on loan.

Thorn has underlined his desire to strengthen the depth of the current squad to add experience to his relatively young side and said he has to wait and see if he can bring in the names he wants.
He said: "We've made enquiries with regards to loans but at the moment it is a case of waiting to see. We have been speaking to certain clubs about the availability of players.

"But at the same time those clubs are also making enquiries of their own and trying to get players in so it's a case of waiting to see who they will be able to make available.

"I've definitely made my interest known about certain players, we know we need to add, so now we just have to wait and see what happens."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :facepalm:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
didnt he say that two weeks ago ?

I never count on anything going through at CCFC unless it actually happens. The rest is just hot air and meaningless (however well intentioned)

Otis

We said we'd made loan enquiries about a month ago. Then a couple of weeks ago.

:thinking about:

Nonleagueherewecome

Ken said we were looking for loan players in August, September and October. No stone unturned, he said..:whistle:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
thats the problem you see ......... not looking in the right place! Players are at clubs not under stones:facepalm:

ICHAN

Much more of the same then.
Weve been looking to strenghten the squad for how long now? It's like a merry-go-round let's put out a statement every month to say that were looking to try and strenghthen the squad to appease the fans.
Getting all a bit tiresome now.

cloughie

Thorn said either last week or the week before they were waiting on a specific premier league player to make a decision now it's several different clubs.....................Maybe Thorn is being strung along by the scum

Nick

Administrator
I have been just calling round inquiring about Ferraris and Lamborghinis all morning, doesn't mean I will be getting one though...

ashbyjan

Apparently that bloody fussy Christiano Ronaldo, despite being a fellow countryman of Kens, is still demanding something called wages - this strange demand has been referred to SISU's lawyers as its a term the Coventry board are unfamiliar with. Also Real Madrid simply won't live up to their name and are making UnReal demands and asking for more than the 27p loan budget that the board have set aside. So its obviously not the boards fault - its simply greedy players and greedier clubs. Ken instead of looking under stones just crawl back under whatever rock you emerged from and never come back.

Sub

wonder if the sturridge cash winfall will go towards a player or kens travelling costs :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

ashbyjan

Is there a windfall or did we sign that away years ago? And if there is it certainly won't be going anywhere near AT or team investment

ICHAN

If there is I doubt that team strenghening will come into it what with ex managers to pay off still and the amount of board members we have although KD is doing a lot more now so proberly go to him.

Nonleagueherewecome

Is there a windfall or did we sign that away years ago? And if there is it certainly won't be going anywhere near AT or team investment

If there is a windfall, it's probably about 50k. Hmm, might just about pay for that Newport left-back we've been linked with.

Moff

I enquired with the local brain surgeon about the loan of a brain for Dulieu.

Sadly like the club, i got rejected, as apparently as the saying goes, 'its impossible to shine a turd' ;)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Boring!!!! Im getting bored of these quotes from the club. They really are taking the piss when it comes to communicating with fans. i know we asked for communication, buf ideally we'd like to bd told things that have a bit of substance. Not 'we have made enquiries' or 'we have players on our radar'. These type of comments are only being printed to try and appease fans. Well its not appeasing me!

Nonleagueherewecome

Maybe they are communicating honestly with us?

Ken to Premiership chairmen: Can we have some of your experienced reserve players on loan for a bit without paying any wage contribution?
Premiership Chairmen: Fuck off! You don't get something for nothing!
Ken: Really? My career begs to differ, heh heh! Oh well, they can't say we haven't made enquiries...quick, write up a report up to tell the masses, they'll lap this up!

georgehudson

yeah, got some info that i believe is kosher,
we've almost tied up a deal for a guy called,

PAUGH KEEPIGG,
Danish, and a 'flying winger'

PUSB

georgehudson

according to good sauces,
PAUGH KEEPIGG,
the flying Danish winger is on the books of Hamburg,
although 'joint offers' are forthcoming,
mmmmm

ccfc2011

Loan signing would be nice.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Sure ken can have a look under the rocks over here in the irish league but all he will find is utter shit but least he could afford a few players over here there so cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread