What’s it all about? (2 Viewers)

Grendel

There was a very good debate on 5live last Saturday night as well on, I think, the Stephen Nolan show.
Don't know if it's still available on iplayer.

Laughably it will probably be one of THE issues at the next general election with Sunak and Starmer squirming over the cervix debate.

clint van damme

Laughably it will probably be one of THE issues at the next general election with Sunak and Starmer squirming over the cervix debate.

The tories have got to try and fight the election on issues like this, they can't go on the traditional big issues given their performance.
Starmer is falling into the trap of getting involved though in the absence of any policies of his own I suppose that's inevitable.

Grendel

The tories have got to try and fight the election on issues like this, they can't go on the traditional big issues given their performance.
Starmer is falling into the trap of getting involved though hin the absence of any policies of his own I suppose that's inevitable.

True enough - I’m sure Starmer will adopt a measured approach

Grendel

Starmer is falling into the trap of getting involved though in the absence of any policies of his own I suppose that's inevitable.

I guess there’s plenty of ammo when you get this sort of nonsense

clint van damme

Grendel

Crikey, I also went to Henries and Dr Hayton was my physics teacher (whilst still David). I didn’t know her female name so just googled her thanks to your post. It’s quite confusing seeing her picture now looking like that but the only thing that matters is that she’s happier.

I wonder if you had the pleasure of another physics teacher there who once said to the one black person in the class if they didn’t stop talking he’d send them back to the cotton fields

shmmeee

I wonder if you had the pleasure of another physics teacher there who once said to the one black person in the class if they didn’t stop talking he’d send them back to the cotton fields

I can see why you defend these institutions so throughly!

JAM See

I guess there’s plenty of ammo when you get this sort of nonsense

We've all done it after a heavy night
What? Shared links from the Daily Mail?

I get that normal humans pop over there to see how the enemy is thinking, but propagating that bile? Surely not.

Grendel

What? Shared links from the Daily Mail?

I get that normal humans pop over there to see how the enemy is thinking, but propagating that bile? Surely not.

yawn

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread