What chance Next Season? What are Players thinking right now? (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

What are we going to achieve next season?

The players currently on board must be dissapointed at the thought of playing at a league 2 ground in front of 2,000 disgruntled fans week in week out.

When we were bringing players to the club in the past they would be shown around the Ricoh and the result was they were blown away by the facilities and the ambition of the club (this club belongs in the Premier League was mentioned by pretty much every signing we made!).

What the hell are they going to think about the club when they look around Sixfields!

The new season is almost upon us and we havent sold or even prepared to sell a single season ticket yet.

We dont know which kit we will be playing in yet (Probably the Northampton Away Kit).

So many things are still up in the air I cant see how we are likely to make any impact on the new season.

When I was a kid I used to look forward to the new season and all the excitement surrounding new players new kit and the fixture list BUT NOW IM DREADING IT!

How are we going to attract the kids (the fans of the future) to watch our club when we dont even play in our own City nevermind our own ground.

CCFC Have so much work to do Im not sure they realise the long term damage being done RIGHT NOW!

Evo1883

Next season we will flirt with relegation or be relegated ,i cannot see how we can do any better

GaryJones

Next season we will flirt with relegation or be relegated ,i cannot see how we can do any better

Im sad to say I agree with you. :(

Weve gone from a club with the FA Cup to a Tin Pot Club without the proverbial Tin Pot to Piss in!

GaryJones

to your OP ,maybe they do actually realise ,and couldn't give a flying !!

Its even simpler than that - They Know NOTHING about Football - Be interested to know how many on the various Sisu boards were actually brought up Watching Football - My guess ZERO!

BrisbaneBronco

Depends on whether we get deducted another 15 points.
You would need at least 45 to stay up so would have to get 60 plus.
Think we have achieved that total 3 times at the most in the last 20 years.

Season will be a write off which is a shame, because from what I have seen and read SP has worked the players hard and they will be very fit if nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread