What did Fisher say to the players yesterday? (1 Viewer)

Bluegloucester

Sorry lads there is no money to pay you and you are all up for sale or free to go???

lordsummerisle

He sang "Say hello, wave goodbye" by Soft Cell to them initially, followed by "Tainted Love".

He's always been a big fan of Marc Almond, though does regret when being stood next to him at a bar saying "I'll have a pint of what he's having".

fernandopartridge

He sang "Say hello, wave goodbye" by Soft Cell to them initially, followed by "Tainted Love".

He's always been a big fan of Marc Almond, though does regret when being stood next to him at a bar saying "I'll have a pint of what he's having".

That 'urban myth' crosses my mind every time I hear a Soft Cell song

torchomatic

Sorry lads there is no money to pay you and you are all up for sale or free to go???

just make something sinister up. You'll be a hero.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

WillieStanley

I heard that he's hired a giant skip to transport cash from Ryton to the tax haven of Wellingborough. Can't reveal my source though.

Otis

What did Fisher say to the players yesterday?

'Get those Sisu out balloons off my car!'

I'mARealWizard

I did not know Tainted Love was a cover :facepalm:

[video=youtube;LKUjI_CbIY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKUjI_CbIY0[/video]

jimmyhillsfanclub

Shame on you wizard....;)

...The original is a bit of a classic northern soul....

EDIT: There are some nice scooters in that video.....

.....not as nice as mine though...:whistle:

Last edited:

jimmyhillsfanclub

Lambretta mate.

All original italian 1962 Li Series 3 in blue & white.:D

Its a beauty.....although it is currently off the road as I have an issue with the front hub.....hopefully get it sorted this week ready for the May Day Bank Hols.

torchomatic

I had a scooter for 30 years from 82 - 2012. Went on many scooter runs over the years. A great night used to be that place along the A45 - can't think of the name of it now...it was a big hotel type place...and the Outrigger in Brum, of course.

Had Vespas and Lambrettas over the years, but mainly Vespas as the Lambrettas were always breaking down.

Vespa or Lambretta? :thinking about:

procdoc

Lambretta mate.

All original italian 1962 Li Series 3 in blue & white.:D

Its a beauty.....although it is currently off the road as I have an issue with the front hub.....hopefully get it sorted this week ready for the May Day Bank Hols.

are you off down to Brighton for a scrap with some rockers then?

jimmyhillsfanclub

are you off down to Brighton for a scrap with some rockers then?

:D:D We are the mods, we are the mods, we are, we are, we are the mods.

...but no....I'm a 41 year old family man....I probably won't even get time to ride the bugger down my local high street, let alone go on a ride-out.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I had a scooter for 30 years from 82 - 2012. Went on many scooter runs over the years. A great night used to be that place along the A45 - can't think of the name of it now...it was a big hotel type place...and the Outrigger in Brum, of course.

Had Vespas and Lambrettas over the years, but mainly Vespas as the Lambrettas were always breaking down.

They may be a little unreliable Torchmatic, but they far better looking & much cooler than the vespas don't ya think?

....they also have some lovely little traits which are pure lambretta.....such as the classic "windscreen wiper speedo"....i'm doing 65mph...i'm doing 15mph, I'm doing 65mph, I'm doing 15mph....

psgm1

Banned
Quite disappointing that the Telegraph have not mentioned any about these meetings......

Is it any wonbder that the sisu evening telegraph haven't revealed what they said? They only seem to want to portay them in a positive light.

Considering they made great song and dance about this meeting, the silence is deafening

fernandopartridge

Is it any wonbder that the sisu evening telegraph haven't revealed what they said? They only seem to want to portay them in a positive light.

Considering they made great song and dance about this meeting, the silence is deafening

The chances are they weren't at the meeting. Hence why they haven't reported anything.

Nonleagueherewecome

I heard that he's hired a giant skip to transport cash from Ryton to the tax haven of Wellingborough. Can't reveal my source though.

Does his name rhyme with Barry McDeadknee?

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

just make something sinister up. You'll be a hero.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

No need to make sinister things up with these cunts at the helm, is there?

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

Ermm....a pint of "something".

Assuming we're talking.....something more..substantial than water..he could produce that volume in one...serving? Or he liked drinking it in that volume? (good for your skin, apparently...one to tell the missus).

Users who are viewing this thread