What happenes to the Season Ticket holders? (1 Viewer)

I'm pretty sure that our Season Tickets will still be valid, as they were bought from the club, not the Arena, so i think our ST's will still be valid at our new home until we are told otherwise. However, my issue is how are we going to get to this new ground? I dont think Nene Park is on the horizon as we have been in negotiations with Football League clubs about grand-shares so im think it will either be at Walsall or Notts County. But how are we gonna get there? There must be about 7,000 ST holders at the club, how many of them have cars? At the end of the day, im 17 years old, i dont have a car and it will be hard to find the money to get up to walsall every Saturday. So what will the club do? Will they provide transport for ST holders or will they just not give a crap like they havent for the last 5 years?

Steve.B50

Just started a thread on this, but I believe the club has to pay for transport of season ticket holders.

Flying Fokker

Hold tight. We don' t know yet. We should be at the Ricoh. But you cover most of the bases.

For me, I'm not travelling to those places. I never moaned about the Ricoh. I won't moan about any distant venue. I just won't go.

WillieStanley

What annoys me is Good Friday. Kids for a quid and me season ticket holding 3 year old daughter is unbelievably excited that there's going to be loads of children there. She's also looking forward to the Easter "Edje" Hunt prior to kick off. Potentially, instead she'll be bunged on a coach to somewhere in the west midlands.

How do you explain this situation to a 3 year old?

What annoys me is Good Friday. Kids for a quid and me season ticket holding 3 year old daughter is unbelievably excited that there's going to be loads of children there. She's also looking forward to the Easter "Edje" Hunt prior to kick off. Potentially, instead she'll be bunged on a coach to somewhere in the west midlands.

Exactly. SISU dont give a damn about us. They do whats best for them. They have never cared about this club or the fans

mattylad

With a large bag of pic'n'mix?

theferret

Knowing my 3 year old, she'd enjoy the bus ride more than the game!

I still reckon Friday's game will be at the Ricoh, but just a hunch.

Tank Top

It would seem strange to me, that the football League would sanction CCFC playing at a ground other than the Ricoh, they are involved in an unsavoury high court action over defaulted money owing to the landlords, and it is a fact that they have technically evicted themselves from the Ricoh, they appear to have Jumped ship
unilaterally,without being told to by ACL, this leaves supporters in utter confusion as to where the remaining home games are to be played if at all, this latest action is indicative of the way they have, and are treating loyal supporters, they can mess with us, but the "League" may take a dimmer view of being treated with distain and contempt.

Users who are viewing this thread