what i know so far... (1 Viewer)

johnamcp

Nene park is the venue if a Ricoh deal can be sorted, that's why the utilities have been switched back on anonymously, but its sisu....

But more shockingly what I was told today is Joe Murphy is one that there tryin to offload due to wages.....

Anyone got there gloves or know quirkys number.....

simple_simon

Neil Colette released by Nuneaton. We are going to be a joke and laughing stock for everyone.
Yet some people will still support the SISU concept.

Sbsam

It now makes me laugh anyone who is pro SISU. There excuse is that they are supporting ccfc. Forgetting that by doing so is only supporting ccfc to a path which will lead to even further relegations.

J

Jack Griffin

Don't worry, SISU plan allows for another relegation.. do you think championship relegation was accident?

A drop to D4 will suit them, it requires less money to finance, so it makes complete sense in their world.. they will aim to break even in D4.. then bring club back to Ricoh, something like that.. players all on low salaries (so run of the mill stuff)

Evo1883

losing murphy was an inevitability anyway as hes a high earner ,but nene park.....dear god:facepalm:

jas365

Nene park is the venue if a Ricoh deal can be sorted, that's why the utilities have been switched back on anonymously, but its sisu....

But more shockingly what I was told today is Joe Murphy is one that there tryin to offload due to wages.....

How do you know all this?

stupot07

Not a surprise if the rumour about murphy is true, fisher said at the forum that we have a few players on more that £7k per week. Cant afford to be paying that kind of money in league one.

covmark

Don't worry, SISU plan allows for another relegation.. do you think championship relegation was accident?

A drop to D4 will suit them, it requires less money to finance, so it makes complete sense in their world.. they will aim to break even in D4.. then bring club back to Ricoh, something like that.. players all on low salaries (so run of the mill stuff)
You do talk utter bollox

ccfcway

Not a surprise if the rumour about murphy is true, fisher said at the forum that we have a few players on more that £7k per week. Cant afford to be paying that kind of money in league one.

McSheff and Wood and poss Bell

No way is Murphy on 7k a week

Grendel

No the ground is Tiverton town. Ground share for 3 years and we are offloading the entire squad and the local scout group will be playing every week.

Not a penny more.

ccfcway

Nene park is the venue if a Ricoh deal can be sorted, that's why the utilities have been switched back on anonymously, but its sisu... ....

So, to confirm,

SISU havent got a new kit
havent got a sponsor
havent got a club shop
havent got season tickets
etc etc

Yet they have arranged for the leccy to be switched on at a ground 51 miles away ?

Johnnythespider

losing murphy was an inevitability anyway as hes a high earner ,but nene park.....dear god:facepalm:
It's amazing what we call a high earner these days, when Andy Carroll has just signed a £100,000 a week contract.

stupot07

McSheff and Wood and poss Bell

No way is Murphy on 7k a week

You would hope not, but we did pay juke £7k per week and he came out of a reserve team, murphy was an experienced player...someone on here said baker was on £7k per week a few months ago

Grendel

You would hope not, but we did pay juke £7k per week and he came out of a reserve team, murphy was an experienced player...someone on here said baker was on £7k per week a few months ago

Was deliu in charge when murphy was signed?

Grendel

Yep, Signed the beginning of the relegation season.

Then he will be a high earner. He has a stupid idea of a very small squad of high earners. McDonald I believe is on even more and bell baker and mcsheffrey were all offered lucrative contract extensions.

covmark

Then he will be a high earner. He has a stupid idea of a very small squad of high earners. McDonald I believe is on even more and bell baker and mcsheffrey were all offered lucrative contract extensions.
No, I believe McDonald is earning a pukka pie and a pea fritter per week, which is considerably more than what most of the players earn, or deserve

Grendel

No, I believe McDonald is earning a pukka pie and a pea fritter per week, which is considerably more than what most of the players earn, or deserve

No your confused. Pukka pies are his sponsor and he eats lots if them every day.

jaymo132

What a load of crap...Sisu have sweet :censored: all sorted...

blend

You do talk utter bollox

No he talks sense, it will be part of SISU's plan. It's called asset stripping, it's not rocket science. The club is not a profitable business so they run that part into the ground whilst still extracting money, creating debt. They put all the liabilities into one company then liquidate it whilst the company with any (potential) assets carries on with the same directors. Sound familiar, they also have The Ricoh in their sites as we all know. The new ground and any investment at all in what is a failing business is pure mythology. I can't blame some of you though, believing in myths can be quite fun.

SkyblueBazza

It now makes me laugh anyone who is pro SISU. There excuse is that they are supporting ccfc. Forgetting that by doing so is only supporting ccfc to a path which will lead to even further relegations.

It makes me laugh how every single thread there is someone like you that makes inflammatory, insulting, accusing & quite frankly divisive statements about pro this or that.
Say something intelligent & then shut up for goodness sakes!

Godiva

No he talks sense, it will be part of SISU's plan. It's called asset stripping, it's not rocket science. The club is not a profitable business so they run that part into the ground whilst still extracting money, creating debt. They put all the liabilities into one company then liquidate it whilst the company with any (potential) assets carries on with the same directors. Sound familiar, they also have The Ricoh in their sites as we all know. The new ground and any investment at all in what is a failing business is pure mythology. I can't blame some of you though, believing in myths can be quite fun.

Ah so it's asset stripping. How does that work when there are no assets to strip? If they owned the Ricoh they would have an asset that could be stripped, but then they would probably also have a profitable club and not a distressed company ripe for asset stripping.

blend

They have a potential asset in The Ricoh - you can see from their actions that this is the main plan. What happened to Ryton, players, future season ticket sales, etc, etc. What happened to any liabilities - it all got piled into one company and now they are going to liquidate it. It's not a first it happens regularly in the filthy world of business. List me what are assets were and what happened to any of them - obvious. I'm not having a go at anyone it's just people failing to see what is absolutely obvious. Another phrase that is used is 'Phoenixing' - this very much true for what they're doing.

Grendel

They have a potential asset in The Ricoh - you can see from their actions that this is the main plan. What happened to Ryton, players, future season ticket sales, etc, etc. What happened to any liabilities - it all got piled into one company and now they are going to liquidate it. It's not a first it happens regularly in the filthy world of business. List me what are assets were and what happened to any of them - obvious. I'm not having a go at anyone it's just people failing to see what is absolutely obvious. Another phrase that is used is 'Phoenixing' - this very much true for what they're doing.
So you're saying that the best way to get rid of the assett stripper is to force the council to get the Ricoh and ACL into sisu's hands so they can then sell at a profit to another interested party and unless they get a fixed assett we are stuck with sisu?

Godiva

Well, there was only £11m debts in limited at the point of administration. You are confusing accrued losses and debts.
Which shows that your speculations are based on false premises.

blend

Only £11m, gosh!! Where did I state any different. The real liabilities got piled into limited - the REAL liability actually being the 49 year lease of the ricoh along with the rest. Come on we all know that! It is certainly not based on false premise. Me thinks your speculations are either based in free enterprise gone mad or wishful thinking. Some of us have had enough of both of these.

Godiva

Only £11m, gosh!! Where did I state any different. The real liabilities got piled into limited - the REAL liability actually being the 49 year lease of the ricoh along with the rest. Come on we all know that! It is certainly not based on false premise. Me thinks your speculations are either based in free enterprise gone mad or wishful thinking. Some of us have had enough of both of these.

I have many times said the debts in limited was to guard against hostile takeovers. I have also said many times that limited will be liquidated as part of the exit from administration (owners voluntary liquidation) and that would break the lease with ACL.
I think it's a very, very good thing that the club is now free of the lease - don't you?

Godiva

I have many times said the debts in limited was to guard against hostile takeovers. I have also said many times that limited will be liquidated as part of the exit from administration (owners voluntary liquidation) and that would break the lease with ACL.
I think it's a very, very good thing that the club is now free of the lease - don't you?

Oh, and btw - that's not asset stripping, but liabillity stripping.

J

Jack Griffin

Ah so it's asset stripping. How does that work when there are no assets to strip? If they owned the Ricoh they would have an asset that could be stripped, but then they would probably also have a profitable club and not a distressed company ripe for asset stripping.

It is all about increasing the par on the debt burden & reducing the expenditure to keep the thing going, thus realising a higher sale price, simple in concept, even you should be able to understand. How it works is all out there on the web.

dongonzalos

Nene park.....

You have a stadium built

You have planning permission on it already for a hotel

The stadium cost 30 million and is desperate for business

You have the golden share for league one

Your only stumbling block is the wet lettuce (FA)

Hope you can read between the lines.......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread