what i know so far... (1 Viewer)

quinn1971

Nene park.....

You have a stadium built

You have planning permission on it already for a hotel

The stadium cost 30 million and is desperate for business

Your only stumbling block is the wet lettuce (FA)

Hope you can read between the lines.......

I was working down that way today so popped into nene park for a nose round. For a ground that should be empty there was alot going on...pitch looked superb....could do with a cut maintenance men on the floodlights. .looks like it's getting ready for something. I asked the gateman when the sky blue seats were being fitted. ..he said " no comment" it's outside the 30 miles though so it cant be for us. ...can it ? Still had kettering town fc on it ?

dongonzalos

They have a 30 million pound stadium sitting there desperate for owners.

It has planning permission already approved for the development they want.

If they told the FA they can't agree a deal with Walsall and Brum.

Would the FA agree to it.

Once in there they say to the FA we can't afford to build a new stadium in Cov but we can afford this one with its growing fan base.

It is that it the club go into liquidation. Which option would the FA take.

In the meantime whilst sitting in stadium like this it applies even more pressure on the Ricoh. Then Walsall would.....

blend

This is where you and others try to come from a position of superiority, the ending of the unfair lease and the end of negotiations with ACL is good for us. I think I'm not too bothered about the ending of the lease, I'm happy for the club to use their business acumen required to get something that works. What I won't do is spout off how they've been hard done to and deserve better. That removes the obvious blame. I hear what you're all saying, and I want what is best for the club too. I just feel that someone with some usefulness may have actually done something of use by now (what 8 years later!?!)

Leamington Pete

Nene park.....

You have a stadium built

You have planning permission on it already for a hotel

The stadium cost 30 million and is desperate for business

You have the golden share for league one

Your only stumbling block is the wet lettuce (FA)

Hope you can read between the lines.......

...and then in a few years a name change to Sky Blue Diamonds?

Users who are viewing this thread