What if ACL reject the CVA (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Does that mean we stay in admin and CCFranchaiseClub cant move

Voice_of_Reason

Does that mean we stay in admin and CCFranchaiseClub cant move

The groundshare cannot be taken up whilst CCFC is in Administration. If a CVA is not agreed, CCFC could be liquidated. I'm just about done in with all this -- over to ACL to either reach an agreement with Otium or (don't know how) employ legal means to to do something.

ccfcway

OSB - one for you...

If ACL reject the CVA, does that mean the "administrator" HAS to liquidated the club ?

If so, ACL have just lost 500k...Haskell buys the ground and starts up a NewCo ?

Snozz_is_god

It's no longer about money for ACL, they may lose 500k and CCFC may get liquidated, but SISU will never get back any of their so called £70 odd million or what ever it is today and that would make me laugh

ccfcway

It's no longer about money for ACL, they may lose 500k and CCFC may get liquidated, but SISU will never get back any of their so called £70 odd million or what ever it is today and that would make me laugh

Thats my point...If ACL reject their £500k, doesnt that make this announcment void ?

Otis

Anything that stops the move to Northampton is something I would support, even though it could really hurt the team on the pitch.

We really need to look at the long term here and see past the short term.

Otis

If people feel this strongly and ACL can indeed stop this nonsense, then isn't it worth fans petitioning ACL and the the council?

chiefdave

haven't they already transferred out all the assets they want to holdings? sure they'll just liquidate and take another points hit for not having a CVA, not like they care about the football anyway so why would they be bothered about another points deduction.

ccfcway

haven't they already transferred out all the assets they want to holdings? sure they'll just liquidate and take another points hit for not having a CVA, not like they care about the football anyway so why would they be bothered about another points deduction.

so, in short, by ACL rejecting the CVA, they lost £500k and CCFC get deducted points and thats it ?

chiefdave

so, in short, by ACL rejecting the CVA, they lost £500k and CCFC get deducted points and thats it ?

guess so, I would imagine they're talking to lawyers about their options to recover the balance of the lease but I think they've been outdone here. SISU liquidate ltd, lease is gone, don't have to pay ACL anything as Ltd has no assets - job done.

RegTheDonk

I have no idea VOR, but surely IF CCFC Ltd was liquidated, presumably SISU would argue that the golden share should be given to Holdings and they continue to play at Northampton as CCFC.

Fucked whatever happens to be honest, have given up on SISU being out maneuvered by anyone. Only Satan himself will be screwing Fisher and Joy up the arse.

Last edited:

Steve_75

No expert on this but I think I read somewhere if the CVA is rejected, it can be forced through in the courts but effectively the club end up coming out of admin without a CVA in place which results in the 15 point deduction.
At this point, I'm not sure what I want to happen. Part of me still wants the club to do well, I.e. no points deduction, out of admin ASAP, embargo lifted and a few players signed so we can compete this year. But part of me now just thinks to hell with it, I just want to see SISU, Tim, Joy etc suffer as much as they have made the fans suffer. In which case, I'd like ACL to reject the CVA, drag out the admin, points deduction, no signings and as little income as possible. Yes, the club will probably get relegated (at least once) but it will mean the chance of them getting their money back is even further out of reach. Basically, I'd like to see them walking away, tail between their legs with absolutely sod all of any money they've put in. How a bunch of people who are supposed to look after investments could make so many wrong decisions over the years is beyond comprehension.

Grendel

OSB - one for you...

If ACL reject the CVA, does that mean the "administrator" HAS to liquidated the club ?

If so, ACL have just lost 500k...Haskell buys the ground and starts up a NewCo ?

No clubs that exit administration with no CVA get minus 15 points look at the case involving Leeds united.

ACL have a choice take the money given of get nothing and give the club minus 15 points. Do you seriously think sisu wouldn't think of that?

letsallsingtogether

Who gives a fuck hope they get the 15 points deducted get relegated loose more fans build there new stadium get relegated again then maybe they will fuck off after loosing even more money and no fans to fill Tims 5000 seater shed.
No clubs that exit administration with no CVA get minus 15 points look at the case involving Leeds united.

ACL have a choice take the money given of get nothing and give the club minus 15 points. Do you seriously think sisu wouldn't think of that?

Grendel

Who gives a feck hope they get the 15 points deducted get relegated loose more fans build there new stadium get relegated again then maybe they will feck off after loosing even more money and no fans to fill Tims 5000 seater shed.

Wow so you would rather ACL lose £600,000? That's interesting. So you always believed they needed the gross rent to fund them or the taxpayer suffers but now you want the taxpayer to potentially be worse to the tune of £600,000? Really?

Don't you think they need the money in case compass due them for loss of earnings?

letsallsingtogether

And Sisu get all the Tea money at Northampton all 500 quid fair play to them may pay fisher for a day.............

Users who are viewing this thread