What if.......he sacks AT then takes charge (1 Viewer)

Covstu

I know it sounds silly but given the recent appearance this could actually happen! I think everyone would need to stay away completely at this stage!!!

Gaz

There is no way I would stay away if that happened,
I would personally march up to the Ricoh and punch him in the face until he agreed to leave.

Nonleagueherewecome

I wouldn't go again, even with my Season Ticket. I may go once, batter the fuck out of Ken, and take the assault rap. It'd be worth it.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
He knows fuck all about football so I doubt he'd ever take the reins, however if he did.......................

I'd be on the next ferry crossing and up to Cov for the next home game to spark the twat out!

Nonleagueherewecome

Chipfat

He is trying to get AT to resign as they dont then have to pay his contract,,, undermining him and embarrassing him in front of the players and the fans.... He wants full control of everything,, the man should be hounded out of the club and told never to return....

albatross

Agreed about the resigning bit... but who in their right mind would then follow AT.

His actions at the weekend mean that we probably cannot even recruit a new manager.

cloughie

[QUOTE=Covstu;

i think the deluded is oblivious to critics and actually beleives he can do the job

how difficult can it be its only 22 men running around after a football.............. he and most housewives think

Surely, however, there are FA laws in place preventing people without proper coaching/management qualifications from taking charge of a professional club for long?

I think Alan Shearer's time as Newcastle boss was partly limited because he had to gain further qualifications... I'm pretty sure someone had to obtain qualifications/permissions to become a manager, even if it wasn't Shearer.

I can't honestly see Dulieu becoming manager, unless he suddenly reveals some proper qualifications... tho he might well have purchased one off the internet...

chiefdave

Surely, however, there are FA laws in place preventing people without proper coaching/management qualifications from taking charge of a professional club for long?

I can't honestly see Dulieu becoming manager, unless he suddenly reveals some proper qualifications... tho he might well have purchased one off the internet...
I would like to think it was out of the questions but you just don't know with these clowns. I have a feeling that if he made himself caretaker manager they get special dispensation and don't need all the qualifications but there would be a limit on how long he could do it for. But if SISU are planning to sell everyone they can in Jan and then get out who's to say he won't take over for a couple of months. Can anyone honestly say they think he wouldn't do it???

Users who are viewing this thread