What is happening with Ryton? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blues

What does Tim Fisher mean when he states: "A stadium owned by the club. That not only means revenue but also that we can realise our vision of being a true community club. We play 23 league games at our stadium but the football club should be at the heart of the local community 365 days a year.
"That means training ground, community work and our administrative office too."

Does he mean we are moving to Ryton or is he suggesting we are going to sell that off?

Remember this is the one major physical asset, excluding players (because of their doubtful value), still owned by CCFC (Holdings) Ltd.

(I first posted a version of this comment in another thread http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/31252-tim-speaks.....bullshit-as-usual but I thought maybe it deserved a thread of its own.)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
you could read that way but i think it could be interpreted in different ways...... perhaps there is land close by for the new stadium........... perhaps they have already done a sale lease back arrangement..... perhaps it still part of their plans ........... who knows?

Sky Blues

Thanks for the reply OSB. It was quite a vague statement I guess. It may be nothing or it may be something to keep an eye on. We'll see I guess. Thought I'd flag it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread