What kind of drunk are you? (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

Nick's already shared on another thread that he gets in touch with his feminine side when he's had a few (note - this is not true). Glen gets very happy and optimistic and Grendel almost certainly sings "The Red Flag" at 20 decibels and tells everyone what it will be like after the revolution.

But what kind of drunk are you?

Grendel

Lol. I never really get drunk anymore. I actually remain rather sober after a disturbing amount of alcohol.

I did virtually abstain for 20 years but now - well....

bringbackrattles

I use
Nick's already shared on another thread that he gets in touch with his feminine side when he's had a few (note - this is not true). Glen gets very happy and optimistic and Grendel almost certainly sings "The Red Flag" at 20 decibels and tells everyone what it will be like after the revolution.

But what kind of drunk are you?
I'm ashamed to say I was a nasty drunk years ago and got in loads of trouble. Three prison sentences and a couple of stays in hospital taught me a lesson !

Sky_Blue_Daz

Imagine Dean Martin but from Keresley

olderskyblue

I haven't been drunk for over 30 years, but I was a very smiley, happy drunk. :)

Only been really drunk a few times in my life, I get full before I get drunk as I don't like spirits, but, when it has happened, I'm a happy drunk too. :)

Gazolba

I'm mainly a wine drinker and then usually only on special occasions. Other than that, I like cider more than beer but it makes me sleepy more than anything.
I was only really drunk once and I paid for it so badly the next morning, I said never again.

skybluedan

I prefer a nice fat blunt now and ain't had a drink in years but when I used to get on it I used to just get naked or gt m nob out which never ended well ,
I old lady woke me up one morning on radford common at about 7 am , she thought I was dead or something. Looked down me dick was out

eastwoodsdustman

I used to be a happy drunk but gave up 15 years ago as I can't handle the hangovers since the kids came along. Lucky if I have 3 or 4 pints over the course of a year now.
If I ever drank whisky in a decent quantity then I did used to think I was Rocky Balboa and turned fairly nasty from what I was led to believe.:facepalm:

Covstu

A generally talk bollocks, have a singalong type drunk. Only get to do this once every 3-4 months with the kids and that. Had a good few at edgbaston on Friday!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
When I was younger, I got barred from a few Cov pubs - The Thistle, Market Tavern and Alhambra - just because I used to "lose it" a bit. I got followed home once, back in the mid 70's, by a couple of geezers who obviously thought they would take advantage of me being pissed as a newt. I don't remember what happened after I saw the bottle come at my face, but I woke up next morning in Cov & Warwick hospital with two broken teeth and a fractured jaw. Ah well. Those were the days! When I used to enjoy smoking the odd "dodgy Woodbine", all I did was laugh me head off and love everyone! Haven't been drunk for absolute years now.

bringbackrattles

When I was younger, I got barred from a few Cov pubs - The Thistle, Market Tavern and Alhambra - just because I used to "lose it" a bit. I got followed home once, back in the mid 70's, by a couple of geezers who obviously thought they would take advantage of me being pissed as a newt. I don't remember what happened after I saw the bottle come at my face, but I woke up next morning in Cov & Warwick hospital with two broken teeth and a fractured jaw. Ah well. Those were the days! When I used to enjoy smoking the odd "dodgy Woodbine", all I did was laugh me head off and love everyone! Haven't been drunk for absolute years now.
Our " past lives "are so similar Houch as we both know. I learnt the hard way ending up behind bars and being stitched up in hospitals ! Most of the time I was merry and good company,but now and again I'd lose it so to speak. No excuses though I got what I deserved, now I just walk away and smile !

Samo

I've only been drunk once... 1981 to present day. o_O
I'm a happy, childish drunk, I get all loved up!

Users who are viewing this thread