What needs to happen in Jan window (2 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Nothing to do with me disappointed. I don’t think he has settled in the country and if the club gets an offer or we can get our money back he will move on again.

I don’t believe for a minute the club think the move has worked out so far. (Or will)

Going to be a difficult getting our money back for a player you valued at £500k few weeks back.

Balli001

Nothing to do with me disappointed. I don’t think he has settled in the country and if the club gets an offer or we can get our money back he will move on again.

I don’t believe for a minute the club think the move has worked out so far. (Or will)
Good job they didnt take that approach in Gyokeres loan spell isnt it....

CCFC54321

Would be happy with that

admit we’ve got it wrong and go again
I agree Matt nothing wrong with admitting it’s not working and reset and go again. DK may even be impressed with that type of management.

We were discussing this today hence my thoughts that wright won’t be here by the end of January. I’m sure due to wrights delayed signing (we were in talks before the play off final) that other clubs were interested and may again be interested. Just mine and some other people I speak withs opinion.

DrPoolittle

I agree Matt nothing wrong with admitting it’s not working and reset and go again. DK may even be impressed with that type of management.

We were discussing this today hence my thoughts that wright won’t be here by the end of January. I’m sure due to wrights delayed signing (we were in talks before the play off final) that other clubs were interested and may again be interested. Just mine and some other people I speak withs opinion.
And a lot will depend on the player. If he wants to move, then the club either exploits the chance to get rid or is forced into a sale.

higgs

Bit like the Bellamy record transfer be happy to get our money back and go again he doesn't look up for the fight the championship is a physical league he doesn't seem suited to it

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If we offer him for sale in January clubs will know we’re desperate and offer a pittance if that.
I think it'd be more if someone made an enquiry we'd make out we'd be loath to sell him but if they were to make an offer we'd have to consider it. If no-one does that he'll be staying.

Matt smith

We have to get the centre midfield signing bang on

expect another addition in midfield too

stevefloyd

Obviously the recruitment ‘team’ have copped a lot of flak for the summer dealings, but ultimately I think our biggest investment should be into our recruitment team. We could really do with a multitude of roles/disciplines if we’re being run seriously. Genuinely wouldn’t be averse to throwing some sizeable (for the role) salaries out there.
I agree, just 1 decent signing could pay their wages but atm I think most of our new players could all be losses on resale

Users who are viewing this thread