What transfer activity this window ... (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Would convince you the club are serious about promotion....

For me

Kirkland on loan paying a proportion of his wages
Madine same thing.
Sign a fast pacey winger to play as part of that three
A defensive midfielder.

Let Danny Pugh go and sign a left back to compete with Haynes.

That would probably do it for me

stupot07

Promotion next season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluegod

Allsop extension or Kirkland loan.
Signing Nouble and Madine perm(maybe pennington? if everton don't want him)
Bring in a Defensive mid
Another attacking player whether that is an attacking mid or winger.
Extending contracts of players which are key to us.

Do that and that would show a real desire to gain promotion, however none of this 3rd/4th choice signing, bring in SP's top targets.

Gazolba

Would convince you the club are serious about promotion....

For me

Kirkland on loan paying a proportion of his wages
Madine same thing.
Sign a fast pacey winger to play as part of that three
A defensive midfielder.

Let Danny Pugh go and sign a left back to compete with Haynes.

That would probably do it for me

Please come back from the planet Venus as soon as possible.
Promotion is out of the question this season.
In any case, there is no plan for promotion (take a look at the clubs published 'vision' - no mention of promotion)
And before next season I expect every saleable player or player on too high wages, will be gone.
I expect to see more loanees and short term contracts and a continuing scaling down of costs.

Last edited:

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

have we really seen enough of pugh to declare we should release him? reda johnson seems to be the new LB (on the rare occasion his fit). i rate danny pugh think he could offer us a good thing down the left of midfield if we dont sign a winger

Kingokings204

I agree with a lot of the points on this thread already.

1. We are not going to get promoted this season.

2. Danny Pugh is a good player with good experience just unlucky with injuries, a bit like reda but would want them both to stay.

RoboCCFC90

Please come back from the planet Venus as soon as possible.
Promotion is out of the question this season.
In any case, there is no plan for promotion (take a look at the clubs published 'vision' - no mention of promotion)
And before next season I expect every saleable player or player on too high wages, will be gone.
I expect to see more loanees and short term contracts and a continuing scaling down of costs.

How is cloud cuckoo land Gazbola?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodster

Aside from Madine, Nouble and Martin it'd be brilliant if we could sign up Pennington until the end of the season (at least!). Also I'd like us to keep Alsopp until June.

Besides that if we could bring in someone with a bit of pace to play on the left wing and ship out Miller, Tudgay and Swanson then I'd more happy enough. I remain slightly irked that we're letting Jordan Clarke go as despite having players who can play there I think we're short a good natural right back but I wouldn't bring one in.

Users who are viewing this thread