What we think of Cork? (1 Viewer)

simmouk

Administrator
He looked ok on Saturday, seemed to be a decent enough player and got on with the team ok and strung a good few passes together etc.

Nick

Administrator
It is really hard to tell to be fair, he played about 20 minutes and hadnt trained with the other players and was thrown in at the deep end.

Whenever I have seen him play for other teams he has been a great player, should keep Gunnar on his toes!

simmouk

Administrator
Yeah your right, you can't really get a decent view of a player when you've only played 20mins but he didn't do anything to piss me off, like score an own goal or start a fight with one of our players lol) so thats a good thing!

SkyBlueDizzle

It's hard to say as you mentioned but from what i seen of him against Sheffield United the lad looked a great midfielder ,its early days but give him a few games to bond with his teammates and he will be a superb midfielder. He ran his socks off against United and his work rate is amazing. I'll just wait for him ,clingan and ozzy to start working as a force and wow what a midfield we may have on our hands. :D

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
His work rate against Boro was great. He didnt give up and hustled and was always on the heels of players and if he didnt win the people he put them off so they made a mistake.

I would have liked to think we could sign him for good but he has just signed a contract with Chelsea :(

Users who are viewing this thread