What will the team be in League One? (1 Viewer)

gouldberg

Dunn
Clarke--Cameron--McPake--Hussey
Deegan
Baker--Bell
McSheffrey
McDonald--Platt

And that's if we're lucky....scary isn't it.​

skyblueben83

Think we're goin to re-sign Clinton Morrison to replace The Juke, bring in Julian Gray and Michael McIndoe to add width. Michael Doyle has said he would come back to play with his mate McSheffrey. Sky Blue Sam will be in defence and I think Oggy's comin out of retirement to fill in between the sticks.

I've also offered my services if we get short some weeks

Yeah, that is if we are lucky! It is very scary!

If that is our team in League One, then it looks like we won't be coming back up any time soon!

Think we're goin to re-sign Clinton Morrison to replace The Juke, bring in Julian Gray and Michael McIndoe to add width. Michael Doyle has said he would come back to play with his mate McSheffrey. Sky Blue Sam will be in defence and I think Oggy's comin out of retirement to fill in between the sticks.

Haha! I know this is a joke but I think we could actually do with Clinton at the minute, at least he can score goals!

skyblueben83

Yeh, bit harsh on Clinton, but league 1 striker now. Not set world alight at Wednesday, unlike a young lad we had on loan and didn't sign (Madine)

In serious it all depends on what happens if at all we get relegated! (Not holding my breath). If we get took over and give AT some money in the summer I'm sure he could build a young, exciting league 1 winning side. He's got mission impossible at the moment and no funds to change much about. Can't let players go because they won't get replaced and can't bring in new faces.

spwaverley4916

as long as we keep the young lads - (juke,clingan,cranie,keogh will all go) bring in some older heads and we could be a middle of the table at the end of the 2012- 2013 season!!!

coundonskyblue

When we had all those players we were a lot higher in the table than we are now!

Users who are viewing this thread