What's Been Your Favourite Game / Moment This Season? (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Only 4 games left to go now guys! What has been your favourite game or favourite moment of the season so far?
Going to St. James Park? (Albeit bad result)
Or how about your weekend in Blackpool :p ? (Again bad result)
Or how about coming back from 2 goals against our friends down the M69? When we were 1-0 up against Cardiff at home putting us in the top 6 for 10 minutes?

I've got to say my favourite moment of the season is probably when we were 2-0 down against Middlesbrough at home and not playing so well and then we managed to get a point out of nowhere in a very empty Ricoh (even more so then usual!) I remember people leaving the ground a couple of minutes after Morrison had scored (I think it was about the 82nd minute) and I thought to myself where are they going we've just pulled one back?! And then in the last kick of the game we managed to equalise, nothing better then scoring in the last kick of the game :D And it's moments like that which remind me to never leave the ground early because you never know what's going to happen until the final whistle.

A close 2nd for me is the Leicester away game, and I also enjoyed my weekend in Blackpool even though the football was shocking I soon forgot about that with some alcohol :p And then somehow sobering up to go to the theme park the next day :D Looking back on the season like this makes me think, yes even though the football isn't always great and we struggle in the Championship I have had some good times going places and supporting my team and I really do think that glory supporters are missing out and I don't think they really know what being a football fan is really all about. Give me travelling down to Plymouth in the cold December over watching Man U on tele anyday!

skyblueprincess

Well i would have to say Leicester away ... I love the feeling of being deflated then out of now where get that rush , only the rush one can feel when city scores.. the first one made my mind alive with hope and then the second .... well i was speechless and some what excited so much i fell of my chair and left me bruised all over my legs for a week , which didn't go down to well with our friends from west Midlands police !!! hmmm they took a photo of me which made me giggle ... so i done a Madonna and struck a pose , lol , I was there posing away , and the police officer was giggling behind the camera ... god i must have looked a right pratt lol But HEY !! we had just come back from 2-0 down .. gives a girl cause for celebration

Now for the rant ... lol ... as much as i had fun at Leicester .. i was not happy with the way we were treated after the game ... we were rounded up and walk for what seem liked for ever .. was fun dont get me wrong but come on if i had known i was gonna have to walk that far i wouldn't have wore my boots ...lol so not a good fashion statement .. me in boots limping my way to the train station !! then when we reached the train station i was not even allowed to go to the ladies room :( well me being me weren't having none of it .. so i ranted with the officer a while and in the end told him he would have to arrest me cause i was going to the toilet .. so they took me !! HA !!

OK RANT OVER LOL

Users who are viewing this thread