What's the point of the new fixtures? (1 Viewer)

skybluesteve76

I feel totally underwhelmed by the fixtures coming out! Am usually quite excited.
There are a million and one things that have got to be sorted behind the scenes, we don't know if well have any players, who will be running the club, or if well even have a club for that matter!

I feel totally underwhelmed by the fixtures coming out! Am usually quite excited.
There are a million and one things that have got to be sorted behind the scenes, we don't know if well have any players, who will be running the club, or if well even have a club for that matter!

I have a spare length of rope and a stool if you want to use it?

skybluesteve76

Just my point of view. I'm very happy actually, not being a drama queen. Just can't think past all the stuff that's going on behind the scenes. Quite straight forward really

Ashdown

You are correct, I spoke to a few City fans yesterday, they seem to have buried their head in the sands, they don't seem to have any idea the real threats to the club.

dadgad

You are correct, I spoke to a few City fans yesterday, they seem to have buried their head in the sands, they don't seem to have any idea the real threats to the club.

But there is little choice.
If we wanted to bring about change we couldn't.
The endless banter about a "takeover" is pointless and depressing. It's all hopeless best thing we can do is shrug it off and hope that our fortunes change. What else is there?

Steve.B50

Your SO right , 99% of City fans have just buried their heads, we do nee to try and protect the name if nothing else.
All Sisu are doing is dividing the supporters.

We have another meeting on Wedensday to get the trust up and running again but I bet we only get 50 people attend, WE NEED TO GET BEHIND THIS GROUP.

kg82

You should have phoned the FA and told them to put it all on hold till we were sorted then...

tippex9

The amount of drama queens on here is laughable.

How dare you not feel the same as the OP, I demand you be a merchant of doom and bring us all down! Rip up your season ticket this minute, make no further purchases from the Sky Blue shop, troll the players on Twitter, make fun of our managers appearance, abuse fans who differ from your opinion and most of all DO NOT get excited about a new season!!!!!

Fool ;)

skybluesteve76

How dare you not feel the same as the OP, I demand you be a merchant of doom and bring us all down! Rip up your season ticket this minute, make no further purchases from the Sky Blue shop, troll the players on Twitter, make fun of our managers appearance, abuse fans who differ from your opinion and most of all DO NOT get excited about a new season!!!!!

Fool ;)

No ones saying you we all have to feel the same. Nothing constructive to say or this thread upsets you in anyway then keep your gob shut. No need for the stupid comments.

skybluesteve76

Let's all bury our heads in the sand and pretend we will have a team worth supporting next season! That's the problem with the fans of this club, fickle bunch, no fuckin backbone.

mattylad

Anyone who has given SISU one more penny is an enabler for their policies...there I said it...... Ooooooh get me!!

What drama queens!!

Sick Boy

Anyone who has given SISU one more penny is an enabler for their policies...there I said it...... Ooooooh get me!!

What drama queens!!

Would you agree that those who unquestionably back Thorn are also enablers?

There is no pressure on SISU to invest in a manager or squad when they see that people are happy to accept a scout as a football manager.

tippex9

No ones saying you we all have to feel the same. Nothing constructive to say or this thread upsets you in anyway then keep your gob shut. No need for the stupid comments.

Hahaha love this

Shut my gob? Or would you prefer I halt my typing fingers?

Good luck with the misery campaign and the continual armchair moaning of most on here. While I'm bending over sticking my head in the sand don't forget to kiss my ass buddy ;)

kg82

People should learn what fickle means.

And stupid comments? I would say "what's the point in the new fixtures" isn't exactly Einstein-esque - the premier league, football league and SPL aren't going to hold off on their announcements just because of us.

WillieStanley

Let's all bury our heads in the sand and pretend we will have a team worth supporting next season! That's the problem with the fans of this club, fickle bunch, no fuckin backbone.

As long as there is a Coventry City Football Club, we will have a team worth supporting. If that ceases to be, the replacement team will be just as worthy.

cov_badge2.jpg
coventry-city-crest-60202709.jpg

Gray

i think you've all missed the point if there was not a fixture list we'd have no games to play and all this talk about SISU would be pointless

PRAISE THE FIXTURE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread