Whats this country coming to? (1 Viewer)

ohitsaidwalker king power

I saw the interview with the Senior Social worker on the beeb this morning.... you're right.. political correctness gone absolutely bonkers....

Changeyourface

The ethnic and cultral needs of the children? What needs!? Sounds like they're saying children should only be brought up by people of the same ethnicity, funnily enough that sounds a lot more racist than any of UKIP's policies

Otis

Whoever did this should lose their job! Its racism at its worse.

How many BNP members have adopted kids? In Rochdale out of europe means you are a bad parent!
Just living in Rochdale should carry a 5 year jail term.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Disorganised1

Totally wrong - and every reason for us to fear the thought police - this is the sort of junk we are heading towards with secret courts. There is no appeal against social services decision - this month it's UKIP - next year the Conservative Party ?
:jerkit:

Mucca Mad Boys

Totally wrong - and every reason for us to fear the thought police - this is the sort of junk we are heading towards with secret courts. There is no appeal against social services decision - this month it's UKIP - next year the Conservative Party ?
:jerkit:

Why not? They are all right wing :jerkit: anyway!

I'm only messing, I to condemn the decision as it compromises freedom of speech, besides, UKIP are not a 'racist' party like the BNP, just nationalistic.

By the sounds of it, they provided a good environment for them children and to take that away, is the real crime.

Users who are viewing this thread