What's your favourite Coventry City song? (1 Viewer)

skybluesteve76

Just wondered what everyone's favourite song was. Been some good ones for players...my favourites are he's fat he's round he scores at every ground..... And ndlovu scores and we want some more.Or are your favourites the more traditional Pusb or in our Coventry homes type anthem?

Rocket23

Just wondered what everyone's favourite song was. Been some good ones for players...my favourites are he's fat he's round he scores at every ground..... And ndlovu scores and we want some more.Or are your favourites the more traditional Pusb or in our Coventry homes type anthem?
<br />
<br /> the 1st 1 that came 2 my head was ndlovu scores and we want some more that and chippo hadgi and keano gd times west terrace

rob9872

"We had a wheelbarrow and the wheel fell off" is a shocking omission from the Ricoh repertoire

rob9872

lol just been having a go - no good yet :)

JCR1987

"Chippo-Hadji-Hadji-Chippo-Hadji-Hadji-Keano-Keano!!!
To the tune of lip up fatty by bad manners (I think).

Ah the days when we had a good team full of players we'd bought for money.

pusbccfc

Take me home highfield road
Or a great one away, away away away follow the city away

Hullinho87

Ha, I remember that Whealen one, brilliant!

Twist and Shout is always good, I remember 10,000 of us singing that at Old Trafford and my mates, who are United fans, said that everyone around them in the Stretford End was just looking at each other, bemused and smiling!

pusbccfc

the shoes of if you love city against blackburn in the replay fa cup, it was imo the greatest atmosphere at the ricoh, along with possibly the chelsea game

Gray

we've got Carlton Palmer he smokes marijuana la la la la la..

We all dream of a team of Gary Breens

SUPER DAVID RENNIE!

Ernie Machin

The Stoke City 'Tuncay-cay Huth Huth Abdoulaye' to the tune of Too Shy by Kajagoogoo is a belter. Then Tuncay left and ruined it.

ccfcrob

hes fat hes round he wins at every ground andy thorn andy thorn!!!!

I like the cut down version of the sky blues song we sing in the telegraph stand.....we sing four lines and just stop it's really catching on and could be a future classic...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread