When did the CT start getting it so wrong re: CCFC? (1 Viewer)

I'mARealWizard

They used to have quite a direct line to info at CCFC, but these last 6 months or so have shown the extent that they are 'out of the loop'.

I remember it starting to go a little sour some time into the RR era, but was there an incident that caused CCFC to burn their bridges with the paper?

Or is it just poor journalism these days...

Probably around the same time SISU stopped acting in the best interests of the club and didn't want anyone to know.

kg82

Probably around the same time SISU stopped acting in the best interests of the club and didn't want anyone to know.

Anyone to know what?! Makes me laugh, people always want the inside info and yesterday yet, when they get it they're never happy.

Wizard, I seem to remember something with that too. It involved Andy Turner I'm sure?

I'mARealWizard

Anyone to know what?! Makes me laugh, people always want the inside info and yesterday yet, when they get it they're never happy.

Wizard, I seem to remember something with that too. It involved Andy Turner I'm sure?

Didn't Andy Turner upset RR at one of the Press Conferences or Fan's Forums? :confused:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I think it has more to do with poor journalism than anything. CCFC need the press on their side to get their message across, the CT needs the information source of CCFc to help sell their rag ...... so they need each other. However the repeated factual mistakes, the sensationalist journalism over nothing, the clear bias in reporting has soured the relationship. Both sides (ccfc & CT) share blame for the breakdown of the relationship but that does not excuse poor lazy journalism ..... the information is out there pity CT dont know how to find it and then question it

Moff

Its a bit of a mix, poor journalism due to extensive cuts at the telegraph, whilst Andy Turner and the paper have upset the club on occasion so have been forced out a little.

Most of it though is due to the complete cloak and dagger nature that SISU are run, and their complete lack of information fed to the press and their paranoia that everyone is against them, which is true, as everyone wants them to **** off now.

akira1984

I want information, but what do SISU expect wen it looks as though we're being left behind. The CET should have connections with the club, as should the fans but SISU have taken the identity of the club and disregarded it to try and scramble some money back. When they say they invest what's happened to the money from fox n dann? They are a cancerous parasite

Users who are viewing this thread