When we sell Wilson in the summer ... (1 Viewer)

stupot07

only issue i have with stupot is him telling me to give it a rest. i accept i may have jumped the gun on his actual point.

I apologise. It was just because I thought you were having a go at me for being negative or trying to make us out to be worse than we are. Which I wasn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

covcity4life

I apologise. It was just because I thought you were having a go at me for being negative or trying to make us out to be worse than we are. Which I wasn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

i am sorry too. yes 6th was outside chance after the deduction

skybluetony176

lets make it a threesome.

You should all meet in sixfields. You'll easily be able to identify each other in the "crowd" and if one of you is any good at it A) you'll make enough noise that it will sound like there's an atmosphere and B) you'll drown out the noise of the whistles.

torchomatic

Nice one. You managed to get Sixfields and the crowds into the thread. Clever lad.

You should all meet in sixfields. You'll easily be able to identify each other in the "crowd" and if one of you is any good at it A) you'll make enough noise that it will sound like there's an atmosphere and B) you'll drown out the noise of the whistles.

Users who are viewing this thread