Where are you watching Wednesday night? (1 Viewer)

napolimp

Where are people heading to watch the match tomorrow night? I suspect there will be a lot more heading out to various pubs than on Sunday.

Covkid1968#

I am watching at home on NowTV.

By my reckoning, that will probably either be until about 20 past 8, or quarter past 10.
I don’t have Sky so this is me. Is it Sky but through Now TV Otis?

SkyBlueSoul

Hoop and Toy in London, down here for work. Closest pub I could find that doesn't have BT so can't show the Man City v Madrid game

Terry_dactyl

Hoop and Toy in London, down here for work. Closest pub I could find that doesn't have BT so can't show the Man City v Madrid game
Man City vs Madrid is on the at the same time is it? Probably rules out the pub as an option for me.
Which might not be a bad thing.

Terry_dactyl

I figure it will be that we could well be 4 nil down by 20 past 8, or, that it will finish 0-0 and at 5 to 10 it will go to penalties.

We go through on pens. I die of a heart attack.

So then everyone's happy.
Don’t start talking about penalties.

Shit. It’s going to penalties isn’t it. Ffs.

SBAndy

Looked at both the Tavern and the Empire but Tavern fully booked tables and Empire has sold out. May end up in Dhillons but don’t know how many people will bother.

Hertsccfc

Trying to find somewhere in Albania that will show it. Not on ifollow here as it's on a digital chanel. I suspect the bars will show the Champions League so I suspect I won't be able to watch it.

Last edited:

SBbucks

Anyone know how to watch on sky go via a tv ? When I try mirror or hdmi it always blocks it

Give up, they’re one step ahead of you! They’ve been blocking it very effectively for at least the last 4 or 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

To those watching it on Now TV, do take into account that Now TV is about a minute or two behind actual time (it feels like 25mins!).

Users who are viewing this thread