Where do we go from here ??? (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

I hope today's result and the judges damning verdict on Sisu's actions, convinces and helps unite the remainder of our fans.
We can see now why the fans forum was cancelled.

Kingokings204

I hope today's result and the judges damning verdict on Sisu's actions, convinces and helps unite the remainder of our fans.
We can see now why the fans forum was cancelled.

We wont get the forum now, not that there is much point attending to these people.

Como

We do not go anywhere.

Having read the judgement I would be surprised if SISU see any logic in pursuing the case. What new grounds could they possibly have?

The question is what will SISU do next?

bigfatronssba

acl are in debt for 43 years now, it's nice SISU lost but this whole saga will damage the city, sad really

The length of the loan repayments is irrelevant. To look at it another way, ACL now have longer to pay off the same amount. In terms of the loan ACL are in a much better state.

RFC

No winners, only losers!

Mainly the fans but we must move onwards and upwards and if that means pastures new, so be it.

Meanwhile I hope CCC feel proud of themselves and ACL have 43 years to turn around their business and repay their debts and make it a success!

bigfatronssba

No winners, only losers!

Mainly the fans but we must move onwards and upwards and if that means pastures new, so be it.

Meanwhile I hope CCC feel proud of themselves and ACL have 43 years to turn around their business and repay their debts and make it a success!

How does it feel to be so wrong about something?

shmmeee

No winners, only losers!

How long do CCFC have to pay their considerably larger debts with considerably less cashflow?

Maybe we should remove the beam from our own eyes first.

bigfatronssba

Also isn't it amazing that no one mentioned this whole "ACL are now debt ridded for 43 years" line until it appeared on the club website this morning?

Then it starts popping up all over the place on here.

Some posters really are brainless sheep who believe anything attributed to CCFC must be correct.

Sub

Also hope SISU are proud for destroying a club and its history just to make a killing on an investment that went wrong through their own miss management !!

Danceswithhorses

No winners, only losers!

ACL have 43 years to turn around their profit making business ?

Last edited:

ccfcway

so, to confirm, ACL have a "mortgage" for 43 years, and are currently making a year on year profit ?

shmmeee

I'm not sure either are in a good state.

Quite. But it's beyond me why one seems to get more discussion than the other. I wouldn't shed a tear if ACL go under, the same isn't true about CCFC, yet some seem extremely worried about it's financial state.

I hope that now the JR is (possibly, barring an appeal) over, we can focus back on our club and where it is going.

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Is SG meeting Tim at Ryton . Hope he ask the right questions .

Simon Gilbert @TheSimonGilbert 13m Finished with Fisher. In a nutshell, they think judge has got it wrong. Also said an interim Ricoh deal could happen while new ground built.

shmmeee

Simon Gilbert@TheSimonGilbert 13m Finished with Fisher. In a nutshell, they think judge has got it wrong. Also said an interim Ricoh deal could happen while new ground built.

Best fucking news of the day. And if Michael had anything at all to do with that, phone phobia or not, he deserves credit.

NorthernWisdom

Best fucking news of the day. And if Michael had anything at all to do with that, phone phobia or not, he deserves credit.

Oooh now, in all the bluster of private meetings, one of the things Labovitch did say was they'd be happy for a temporary deal.

However, I found it wisest to dismiss all of that meeting as utter bollocks until thigs happened to confirm it or not... here's another thing where I'll say bollocks until/unless it happens ;)

bigfatronssba

My guess is that will be the way they will get back into the Ricoh without losing face.

They will just enter into a short term agreement for now, then once its all died down they will sign a long term deal.

The Gentleman

Quite. But it's beyond me why one seems to get more discussion than the other. I wouldn't shed a tear if ACL go under, the same isn't true about CCFC, yet some seem extremely worried about it's financial state.

I hope that now the JR is (possibly, barring an appeal) over, we can focus back on our club and where it is going.

The sad thing is though Shmmeee, there are some on here who will still feel the need to discuss ACL's fortunes and financial viability rather than tackle the bigger issues for us and that is CCFC.

sky blue john

Simon Gilbert @TheSimonGilbert 13m Finished with Fisher. In a nutshell, they think judge has got it wrong. Also said an interim Ricoh deal could happen while new ground built.

Lol.
I suppose TF saying judge got it wrong will be enough for some.
I would be very surprised if they backed down and returned, especially with such bullish statements.

shmmeee

Personally I'm thinking back at the Ricoh short term then sell up to Byng who will woo the council with tales of HS2 revenue (they have been more vocal in wanting benefits from it recently). It's the only out I can see and he must be hanging around for a reason.

@NW: stop pissing on my strawberries.

The Reverend Skyblue

No winners, only losers!

You need to move on RFC FFS, the judge has clearly decided that the CCC did nothing wrong whatsoever, so they should be proud they acted within the law.

All I want is these idiotic two get together and bring the club back to the Ricoh, and that's what all of us should want.#

For this to move on and the club move forward the blame game has to stop now, and that includes the fans

shmmeee

Bear in mind he was also pretty certain the JR was a foregone conclusion ;)

Hey if it happens, it happens and great, I don't really care who instigated it/backed down first/inflated or half inflated balloons first.

But surely you've learned not to take the press statements as gospel by now?;)

And surely you've learned that I will spend a day or two in fantasy land before coming back with a bump?

And this is the first public admission of accepting a short term deal, no? This is how Sisu change of policy happens, not in a big fanfare but in innocuous comments (like the softening from freehold to leasehold). I'll keep grasping at those straws for now.

mark82

You need to move on RFC FFS, the judge has clearly decided that the CCC did nothing wrong whatsoever, so they should be proud they acted within the law.

All I want is these idiotic two get together and bring the club back to the Ricoh, and that's what all of us should want.#

For this to move on and the club move forward the blame game has to stop now, and that includes the fans

Completely agree.

RegTheDonk

Cool. They would be daft not to take up the Michael offer if it means getting bums on seats in the cheapest way.

Can't believe its take Fisher and company a year and a shead full of dosh to see the light.

Back to the op, where do we go from here....

I emplore Joy and her employees to give up on an impossible task of wrestling the Ricoh from its owners for a pittance.

Take the sensible option and one that will claw back some respet with the fans - do a rent deal. Other clubs have proved you don't have to own the ground to make it work.

If you are sensible you can still make CCFC a sellable asset, claw some of your "investment" back, and pass the batton onto someone else to have a go.

fernandopartridge

And surely you've learned that I will spend a day or two in fantasy land before coming back with a bump?

And this is the first public admission of accepting a short term deal, no? This is how Sisu change of policy happens, not in a big fanfare but in innocuous comments (like the softening from freehold to leasehold). I'll keep grasping at those straws for now.
Not really. They asked for a 3 year run off before last summer and were turned down.

Spionkop

Reg, asking a lot for fans to give Sisu any respect. But if they worked at it they could do something with this club.
I'd prefer them to go mind.
When does the ticket office open for season tickets at the Ricoh?

Users who are viewing this thread