Where do you see the club in... (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

1 Years time
3 Years time
5 Years time
And
10 Years time?

Also if you believe Coventry will be playing their football elsewhere; what then do you believe the Ricoh will be used for?

kg82

I'm hoping beyond hope that the talk from sisu is desperation because they know they don't have the side of the club that actually matters now.

chiefdave

we'll either go bust or be back at the Rioch. SISU may well move us out and make plans for a new stadium but I don't see them following through on that and actually building the place. There doesn't seem to be any way they're going to get their money back so why would they throw millions more away. At some point surely they'll give up and walk away, just hope we've got a club left when they do.

Manchester_sky_blue

we'll either go bust or be back at the Rioch. SISU may well move us out and make plans for a new stadium but I don't see them following through on that and actually building the place. There doesn't seem to be any way they're going to get their money back so why would they throw millions more away. At some point surely they'll give up and walk away, just hope we've got a club left when they do.

I am genuinely concerned that they would sooner see the end of the club than walk away from it. I only see it ending one of two ways, either Appleton in conjunction with the league awards the golden share to new owners and we start again but still at the Ricoh or SISU win out, ticket sales dwindle to nothing and we are ultimately liquidated.

Paxman II

In 10 years I think SISU will have been a memory already and the Sky Blues will only give a passing thought at the bad old days that were, while plying their trade in the premier league that is probably now a two tier system with the elite playing in some European super league and us playing at the old formerly known Ricoh arena back in the day and Muse and Bon Jovi have retired from touring!

Users who are viewing this thread