Where were you (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Pathetic support.

What do you expect? A super fan t-shirt? Great win. The rebuild will take time on and off the pitch. Our fans are fantastic never forget that Taga.

Nick

Administrator
Work today :( I am maybe going to try and get to Scunny if I can rope people into it!

Astute

I was at work. I am also at work for the Scunny game. But will be at the Rochdale game.

Will I see you there Taga?

Nick

Administrator
Go by yourself you wuss ;)

Nowt like sitting there pretending to check your phone for your missing 'mate' ;)

Nah, I will pretend to ring people from it but make sure it is on silent in case it rings. If it was the Ricoh I would happily wonder down from work to watch the game but Scunny is a bit of a mission.

Astute

Nah, I will pretend to ring people from it but make sure it is on silent in case it rings. If it was the Ricoh I would happily wonder down from work to watch the game but Scunny is a bit of a mission.

M69 to M1 north, one junction then follow to Lincoln. Turn left on island. Straight to end of road and you are at Scunny :wave:

Bugsy

More fool them, they missed a bullit of a head off reda, great to watch PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

I am sure lots had reason not to go like the people who play themselves on a Saturday but can go on a Friday night and some people who can't afford two matches in a week.

AndreasB

It's their choice. Leave em alone. Definitely need a 15k stadium that we own now. Would be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covmark

It's their choice. Leave em alone. Definitely need a 15k stadium that we own now. Would be perfect.

stir.gif

n16e

No sorry I was at business school....I can tell you where I would have preferred to have been though......

RoboCCFC90

Block 15, where all the noise was coming from!

RoboCCFC90

Was it you who kept farting?

No that was someone talking shit, however not you or I on this occasion...

letsallsingtogether

I too have Man Flu but was in block 16 trying to share it with my fellow supporters.

Hope it's not Ebola.:eek:

Mungo

Block 2 where me and my dad have got season tickets. Really enjoyed it, so happy to be able to have a season ticket again after living in Leeds and then having a job with weird hours.

If teams were ranked according to stadium size then we'd be in the premiership so I can understand if we don't fill the ground every time - of course 11k is a bit disappointing but if we carry on the good form then the crowds certainly won't get any worse, plus hopefully we'll get a few more tickets sold for the next game when the club have managed to get all the ticketing arrangements running smoothly. Even with just 11k the atmosphere still felt reasonably good - fair play to those in Singers Corner for making themselves heard.

I feel really positive after today's game - it was nice to see a game where our team is more motivated, more organised and just generally more talented than the opposition. Some great performances: Nouble, Johnson, O'Brien, Fleck.

Really happy! PUSB

Cov4life

I didn't go due to the price. I went last Friday, it cost £5 for a ticket. I'm a student aswell, and paying close to, if not over 20 a ticket is to much for me. It's not just that, it's also a drink in the ground which is over 4 quid plus some food. I know a lot of people who shared the same views. I suppose I'm a plastic supporter though according to some people... i did really want to go Saturday

Otis

I didn't go due to the price. I went last Friday, it cost £5 for a ticket. I'm a student aswell, and paying close to, if not over 20 a ticket is to much for me. It's not just that, it's also a drink in the ground which is over 4 quid plus some food. I know a lot of people who shared the same views. I suppose I'm a plastic supporter though according to some people... i did really want to go Saturday

I'm sure nearly every single City supporter would not have any problem with your stance and reasoning.

NorthernWisdom

It's also a drink in the ground which is over 4 quid plus some food.

I was sympathising until this point.

Are people unable to have a glass of tap water before going into the ground, and make themselves a SPAM fritter when they get home? How much drinking and eating can you do in 90 minutes while watching a game?!? Sure, the balti pies were great when we first moved there, but I could live without one!

Edit:

I'm sure nearly every single City supporter would not have any problem with your stance and reasoning.

ta for making me look like a callous wanker ;)

Monners

Do as I intend to mate i.e. plan your games in advance and therefore know and go when you can afford, purchase the cheapest ticket on offer, don't buy anything in the ground, get something from the local shop (or eat and drink at home before you go). I hope you are not one these "modern" students that actually owns a car and drives to "Uni"! ;)

SonofErnie

I paid for my son to go, but couldn't afford it myself. Far too many judgmental people on here, with the emphasis on 'mental'. Hopefully I'll get to a few games when ticket offers make it a reasonable proposition. I used to be a season ticket holder, but that was when I only had myself to pay for and no kids!!

Otis

I was sympathising until this point.

Are people unable to have a glass of tap water before going into the ground, and make themselves a SPAM fritter when they get home? How much drinking and eating can you do in 90 minutes while watching a game?!? Sure, the balti pies were great when we first moved there, but I could live without one!

Edit:

ta for making me look like a callous wanker ;)

To be quite honest I didn't read as far as his drinking comment. :D

Users who are viewing this thread