Where will ccfc be in 3 or 5 years? (1 Viewer)

Gary.j

If you can answer that question honestly, and realistically, it should leave you in no doubt about what to do with sisu!

Nonleagueherewecome

Northamptonshire?

lordsummerisle

In 3 years time, mid-table in Championship, seel best players due to averaging 13,000 home crowds, 5 years time in League One.

Fans start NOPM campaign to get rid of HIV "Aids Boy" Haskell, "Hoofman", and "Smelliott".

And repeat.

RoboCCFC90

League 2 or worse..

tehspecialone

Facebook User
In 5 years time I'd like to think we'd have made it back into League One. I'd rather not think about where we'll be in 3 years.

bigfatronssba

If playing anywhere but the Ricoh then the conference.

torchomatic

SkyBlue_Bear83

If the fans and the owners get the priorities straight, stay at the Ricoh, all fans support the club and forget about NOPM we will be back in the championship
If attendance continues to fall at the Ricoh or we ground share we will probably be about 17th in league 1

bigfatronssba

Where we will be is ultimately the responsibility of the Ceo. Feeling confident in Fisher everyone?

singers_pore

If SISU are still here in 3-5 years, then we'll be in the Conference, without our own ground, and we will owe SISU about 150m.

If SISU leave, then who knows, but I can't see how it would be any worse than the above.

Diehard Si

This is a question I just don't have the answer to.

Anything from liquidation to a cheeky quickfire promotion to the Prem COULD happen.

Most likely though we'll be stuck in league one, booing our own players and moaning about our owners.

Sky Blue Dal

This is a question I just don't have the answer to.

Anything from liquidation to a cheeky quickfire promotion to the Prem COULD happen.

Most likely though we'll be stuck in league one, booing our own players and moaning about our owners.

I will be owning it after I win the Euro millions and helping City get out of the conference, sell the corrugated tin pot stadium SISU built for 15 million and hopefully move back to the Ricoh if the Pitch is still there in instead of a massive indoor concert complex like the O2.

Last edited:

SkyBlueSwiss

Difficult to answer as five years is a very long time in football.
Assuming SISU remain our owners, then I think we will be a non-league team in two to three years latest and will remain a non-league team as long as SISU are around. I genuinely believe they have no interest in the club or the team and that they will be perfectly happy however low they need to take to reach a break-even point.
I really do not understand what they want with us unless it is an avenue to getting easy money from the Ricoh or elsewhere. Their ownership of a football club makes no sense to me.

wingy

I could be pushing up Daisies in five years ,I was hoping It might be possible to do It at the RICOH when the Time Comes.:(;)

Users who are viewing this thread