Where would you put a "SISU Out" banner? (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The recent thread showing the "SISU out" banner being held outside the Sydney Opera House, got my brain whirring as usual. What other well known landmarks could we use? With some help from Photoshop, I've put together a small collage....... I think that those of us going on our holibobs should take a sheet scrawled with the slogan and take a photo as evidence - whether it's Bognor or the Bahamas!

(Local to me!!)

RoboCCFC90

Big Ben... All those tourists

wolfie

on the sky blues team shirt and match ball. then stick the game live on sky sports

Nonleagueherewecome

If it was actually physically in that place rather than photo-shopped, on Fisher's mantle-piece.

I'm going to place a banner on my penis because lots of people see it.

Nonleagueherewecome

Here at the ashes we have Sisu out,but wait a minute there's a challange.umpire Appleton says not out.

More wrong than the Broad decision :(

James Smith

Went to the Royal Academy of Arts this afternoon with friends and even Grayson Perry is supporting us, sort of :Day

8aup.jpg

JHarding1987

Stapled to Tiny Tim's face preferably, or sewn into Seppala's minge, so she'll have no Joy (sorry)! Perhaps a massive banner that wraps around the lot of them & they all die a slow painful death. Been watching too much Hannibal me thinks!

Users who are viewing this thread