Whete is the national coverage? (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Even wheelchair racing made sky sports news tonight but no mention of the March. You You an bet if it was scousers or mancs it would be headlines. I'm not condoning violence but the only way I think we would have got national coverage is if it had kicked off and there was mayhem in the city. Nobody cares about little old cov outside of the great city :-(

JimmyHillsbeard

Maybe the point is that the Scousers and Mancs you're thinking of are in the Premier League

Tranmere and Stockport had little coverage when they fell into trouble in the league we are now in.

hill83

You've already answered. Nobody cares. Ultimately today doesn't matter either, it was more symbolic than anything and it was good to see we are still there.

italiahorse

Even wheelchair racing made sky sports news tonight but no mention of the March. You You an bet if it was scousers or mancs it would be headlines. I'm not condoning violence but the only way I think we would have got national coverage is if it had kicked off and there was mayhem in the city. Nobody cares about little old cov outside of the great city :-(

So kick off in Coventry?
... And you care about little old Coventry?

J

Jack Griffin

I saw it on Sky News about 30 mins ago (sports roundup).

play_in_skyblue_stripes

It is a link on main bbc football website at least.

Sky Blue Harry H

Page 302 Teletext - Football headlines - anyway Rob, just rest up after lugging your 6 year old around all morning - you're too old for that now, mate ;)

FRY-CCFC

They did a big nit with it on ssn. Jan from the trust had an interview. Came off very well by the way

Sky Blue Harry H

But apart from Sky, BBC website, teletext, Talk sport - where was it mentioned ? (oh, and who won the wheelchair race?):eek:

Sub

Report about the skyblues on sky sports on soon they have just said for those that haven't seen it

rob9872

Lol ok then. Lets hope they notice. Stoll not seen anything myself

hopefully in press tomorrow.

Grendel

Lol ok then. Lets hope they notice. Stoll not seen anything myself

hopefully in press tomorrow.

Perhaps you should have took your car and drove into some of the people (having established they are sixfielders of course) that would have made the news.

rob9872

You really do have to comment on every thread and turn it to a row don't you. Try relieving some of that stress by having a wank. Maybe even over a real woman for a change?

Nick

Administrator
You really do have to comment on every thread and turn it to a row don't you. Try relieving some of that stress by having a wank. Maybe even over a real woman for a change?

Says the person who put this in the March thread which was going so well:

Torch grendil and rfc free post so far. Conspicuous by their absence. Not only condone this by going but not even a mention of being there to support today. No doubt there will be convening excuses but if it was a match in Northampton they would.

rob9872

It didn't mention you nick so why fight yet another war. I would have thought the last thing you wanted as host because it puts people off posting. Anyhow you want to post some stats on how many posts I've been on versus grendul? a very small percentage I would think.

Nick

Administrator
It didn't mention you nick so why fight yet another war. I would have thought the last thing you wanted as host because it puts people off posting. Anyhow you want to post some stats on how many posts I've been on versus grendul? a very small percentage I would think.

There is no fight and no war.

Just pointing out another person who lives in a greenhouse throwing stones.

You tried to turn a perfectly good thread into an argument but then moan when somebody else does the same?

Not right on either level by the way.

rob9872

It was simply an observation that12 pages in and np comment from them. Can't be many like that for some time and on a post about genuinely getting us home. I thought valid but az your gang is now back together I'll stay off and just read for a while.

Nick

Administrator
It was simply an observation that12 pages in and np comment from them. Can't be many like that for some time and on a post about genuinely getting us home. I thought valid but az your gang is now back together I'll stay off and just read for a while.

Read the comments from others who thought it wasn't needed? I was just observing you did something then moaned about somebody else doing the same.

Jesus Christ. What gang?

Grendel

Oh rob it was only a joke.

I thought you'd recognise when people are only joking.

1940 oldfive

are you saying septic is not real :claping hands:

wingy

There was a feature quite late on SSN with Pressley chipping in on how great It would be to get back.

He was at the LG arena for the six aside tournament ,so the feature may have Initially been on that .

letsallsingtogether

Too be fair that is what he does relives and old post 100 times to try and make a point.

Nobody took it seriously the first time around so why would they now.

Nick as for throwing stones look at yourself sometime.

What a silly comment to make.

letsallsingtogether

Yes I saw it, on after the piece about the march.

There was a feature quite late on SSN with Pressley chipping in on how great It would be to get back.

He was at the LG arena for the six aside tournament ,so the feature may have Initially been on that .

James Smith

I had a really nice Arsenal supporter come into the shop yesterday who spotted my KCIC wristband and mentioned seeing something about the march on Sky. Said it was a disgrace that we were not in Coventry and complemented our performance in the cup at the Emirates last season and the protest in the ground.

mark82

National news coverage seems better than last time, however, being the day before the world cup final it was quickly overshadowed. Good effort by all. Just have to hope it works.

Users who are viewing this thread