Which Movie? (1 Viewer)

Malaka

Which movie was your most anticipated?
Mine was Terminator 2

Gazolba

I only watch old movies on TV. I refuse to pay the current price to attend a movie.

skybluetony176

The next James Bond film for me, especially since Daniel Craig has had the staring roll. Best Bond by a country mile IMO.

Got a feeling that it's set up now for a remake of On Her Majesties Secret Service next so I'm hoping that Daniel Craig does one more if that's the case as it would be an ideal place for him to finish.

Otis

The next James Bond film for me, especially since Daniel Craig has had the staring roll. Best Bond by a country mile IMO.

Got a feeling that it's set up now for a remake of On Her Majesties Secret Service next so I'm hoping that Daniel Craig does one more if that's the case as it would be an ideal place for him to finish.
I too think Craig is the best Bond. A lot of people tried to get a campaign to get him removed though I remember, even setting up a website.

http://danielcraigisnotbond.com/index/

Think Craig captured the darkness of Bond just perfectly.

skybluetony176

I remember being at school still, everybody raving about it, the scariest thing in the world etc etc.

Somebody got a copy, it was absolute shite! A woman blowing snot bubbles.

My then girlfriend now wife had a friend who was working in the US at the time it came out their and my wife was buzzing waiting for "for the scariest film ever" to come to the UK. I think she may even have got advanced tickets for the release in the UK. Anyway, we went to the WB cinema in Leicester to watch it and when it finished we both looked at each other and said what a pile of shit. The only consolation was that there's a Chiqitos next to WB cinema in Leicester so I at least got some Chilli Poppers after.

covmark

Yeah I took the ex girlfriend to watch that tripe at the cinema as well. Put it this way, I took the kids to watch Secret life of pets yesterday, and that was scarier.
Blair Witch project is possibly the worst film I've ever seen.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

Yeah I took the ex girlfriend to watch that tripe at the cinema as well. Put it this way, I took the kids to watch Secret life of pets yesterday, and that was scarier.
Blair Witch project is possibly the worst film I've ever seen.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That was the double kick in the nuts. Not only was it not scary it's an awful film to boot.

Otis

Interesting. There was a group of 12 of us all went and half hated it and the other half found it very, very scary.

Split right down the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread