Transfer Rumour Who’s going down (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Yes. I couldnt be bothered to use punctuation.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

If you read the post it’s about who’s going down from our league and what players are worth pinching from their squads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post is titled "Who's going Down"

Level 1 Looking at fixtures , I predict Wolves, Southampton and Nottingham Forest. Sadly Leicester have lots of games again relegation rivals which unless they completely fail in those, they will probably escape. Forest fixtures are really challenging and Wolves appear to be 'sleep walking' into relegation. Southampton do have a chance of staying up but it maybe a bit much for them. Everton may struggle to stay up with their fixtures but we know what happens with Everton in relegation battles their fans inspire them to get the necessary results somehow. Incidentally its great fun following this as I just want every team bar Leicester to win their games.

Level 2 Not looked at fixtures but based on some of the City games and league position I suspect Wigan, Blackpool and Huddersfield. Hardly controversial those tips . I suspect the two 'blue and white hooped' teams are in terrible form but key to avoid relegation is to avoid bad form at the very end of the season and perhaps they might get a bit better at near end of season. Rotherham could be in danger though.

SkyBlueCharlie9

Bournemouth, Forest, Saints....but would be funny if Lesta, Wolves and Hammers given their expenditure and debts etc.

slowpoke

Last matches of the season
Everton v Bournemouth
Southampton v Liverpool
Could be very interesting

Some interesting fixtures but Everton’s last three are Man City home
Wolves away
Bournemouth home
Squeaky bum time for the bitter blues.

Last edited:

Offhegoes

I think QPR will have enough to pull clear, and I think Huddersfield and Blackpool will escape.
Wigan, Reading and Cardiff to drop for me.

Skybluedownunder

Comfy in his position as well, not very laid back. Can be firm sometimes but a softy when needed. The fabric of a good player there definitely

Just looked up to read that he’s only 5 ft 5, always impresses me when such a small player can mix it with the big boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

Ogbene from Rotherham
Chair from QPR
Helik from Huddersfield
Yates from Blackpool
Tiehi from Wigan
Meite from Reading
Kipre from Cardiff
Kipre is a WBA player.
But yes would love to sign him.

Users who are viewing this thread